Embarkation Day Bags

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
We are traveling just 2 adults. Our hope is to enjoy the pools and AquaMouse on boarding. We only have a 3 day cruise so rolling on with our bags. Is there a place we can secure our things while we enjoy the pools until the rooms are open?

Just give your carryon rolling bags to the porter at embarkation, just costs a tip. Then have a small tote or drawstring bag with swim gear to change into to carry on board. You'll have your suitcase before dinner, if you want to change earlier you still have your clothes you wore onto the ship, if you need them in your tote to change back into. You can always change in a bathroom, or I've heard sometimes the spa will let you change there (but no 1st hand experience).

Just give your carryon rolling bags to the porter at embarkation, just costs a tip.
I'd be very careful about this. Most carrryon bags are not that robust and the pile of bags and suitcases can get quite high. If you have electronics in them, you could have them damaged. I would not personally give up my carryon bag to a porter for delivery later and I'm not comfortable leaving my wallet and electronics anywhere so I'd just be carrying a smaller bag with me everywhere.

I'd be very careful about this. Most carrryon bags are not that robust and the pile of bags and suitcases can get quite high. If you have electronics in them, you could have them damaged.
I agree that giving all of your carryons to a porter is a bad idea. Not only could fragile items be damaged, but it is possible it will take several hours (even past dinner) to get your bags delivered to your room. I suppose a small tote with your swimwear could also contain essential medications, passports, and any other valuables, but then you are still leaving some luggage by the pool.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest