Elf on the Shelf at Pop?

koquinn

DIS Veteran
Heading to Pop tonight through the weekend and we have snuck along our elf. Think mousekeeping will know to leave him alone? I don't want the kids to think he was touched!

Heading to Pop tonight through the weekend and we have snuck along our elf. Think mousekeeping will know to leave him alone? I don't want the kids to think he was touched!

Our kids are older so we never got into the Elf on the shelf, but isn't the idea that he moves around when nobody's looking?

Our kids are older so we never got into the Elf on the shelf, but isn't the idea that he moves around when nobody's looking?
He moves around at night. Goes back to the north pole each night to give santa an update and comes back, often settling in a different spot. They don't move around when nobody's looking, those are the toys from Toy Story :)

I'm sure mousekeeping will not move him... Just as long as he's not hanging out in one of the beds, on a towel bar or on the tp

He moves around at night. Goes back to the north pole each night to give santa an update and comes back, often settling in a different spot. They don't move around when nobody's looking, those are the toys from Toy Story :)

Thanks.

We've had our elf on vacation a few times and housekeeping never touched him. Finding a place to put him can sometimes be a challenge, though!

We took our ours with no issues. They are so common in certain they will not touch him. Besides, if they did, it's the kids that can't touch. Adults can :)

I admire you and others who take the Elf on vacation! I would totally take the lazy approach and give my kids a spiel about how the Elf only visits our house and he'll be there when we get back etc. I cringe at the thought of having to move it every night at home, let alone in a hotel room. So bravo for even considering it!

But I don't think mouse keeping will touch it unless you put it somewhere that's directly in the way of their cleaning (in the bed, on the sink, or towel rack, etc.) I would imagine they probably will know what it is as they are so very common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter