Elf Island

On topic : These people seem to really know alot about vmk and I was suprised to see that it was a special surprise for vmk'ers.

I registered. Ok I had to say a was a few years younger than I am but what woman doesn't lie about her age. LOL

I registered. Ok I had to say a was a few years younger than I am but what woman doesn't lie about her age. LOL

OMG you should never be ashamed of being 21 goofer, gosh you get better with age :rotfl:

That reminds me of some make up commercial.. oh and an infomercial on magic make up "instant results ranging from 10 to 20 years younger!"

Yup, this game must have amazing properties even before it's begun, because I found myself to be suddenly younger too..... :rolleyes1

I signed up! I got my VMK title of FeyDolphy. It's appropriate for an Elf island, I think! LOL!

Debating if I should register my 2 mules.:confused3

I was able to register my birthday correctly and it's *cough* way back there, did they change it? How far back does it go?
This game looks so cute, I signed up my littles too. They were really sad to lose vmk, I hope this will be a quality game I can feel safe letting them play, it looks like it will be so far!
:hippie: Mamacita

I didn't have any trouble signing up with my birthdate (trust me, I'm older than you). But, it wouldn't let me use Goldengourd. It came back with an statement: "Error!! Username has bad word. Please Enter other username." All right, who turned g-o-u-r-d into a bad word!! :lmao:

Hmm, maybe they were thinking it might be a play on the word 'gored". What name did you go with then?

Yup, this game must have amazing properties even before it's begun, because I found myself to be suddenly younger too..... :rolleyes1

Too funny :laughing: When I signed up I thought to myself .. good thing I was born before the cut off date. I never even thought of lying about my age :goodvibes Nice to have some baby boomers in the game :woohoo:

Well, I tried it again and this time the "year of birth" field didn't cut off at 1960. Wonder if that was just a bug, or if they've changed it?

I'm having trouble thinking of a username since CoralHibiscus is 1 letter too long! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter