Electric Water Pageant

mrbudyhed

Mouseketeer
OMG! All the years I've gone to Disney, I've never actually seen the whole thing. We were staying at the Contemporary, River side, and it would park RIGHT OUTSIDE our window and play the loudest music! Hand to God, I never realized there was a musical component. I always thought it was this quiet, serene little boat show. If I had young children, I don't know how I would feel about that blaring at 10pm every night. As it is, my kids are older and we genuinely had the best time with our faux outrage that "it's outside our window again!" My kids were giggling their heads off having a dance party to the Little Mermaid and patriotic songs inside our hotel room. You had to be there, but I thought I'd share that Disney can still provide wonder and surprise even after many visits!

One of my favorite things at Disney. Wish they would publish the time of the parade and routes though. We were at BLT in a lake view (inside the C) but found out too late we were facing the wrong direction to see the parade. I waited 7 months to watch that parade from my balcony in my pj's with a glass of wine and NOTHING! Oh well, just need to plan another trip.

It was the highlight of every evening when we stayed in a high tower room in the Contemporary with a spectacular view of Bay Lake. We watched it every night without fail.

Last July, we stayed at the Polynesian and went on a private fireworks cruise. We were sailing in Bay Lake with the Electric Water Pageant. It was a totally different perspective and so much fun.

2 years ago we got a Contemporary room with a castle view in the A-frame and watched the EWP from our balcony. It was awesome!

This year we did Contempo garden wing and that was when we found out about the EWP music! It was such a fun surprise!

Aw, thanks for this post and the happy memories it brought back :lovestruc

we are staying in WL in June. is there a good Place to see the water pageant going by?

We were also at BLT almost right in the middle of the inner side and that music bounced off the walls every night. Ugh.

One of my favorite things at Disney !!! Ever since we stayed TPV at Poly, we have a hard time staying anywhere else!

we are staying in WL in June. is there a good Place to see the water pageant going by?

When we stayed at WL in 2017, there was a spot between Geyser Point and the water with some low walls and chairs you could sit on. Excellent spot to watch it. You could also hop on the little boat to the Contemporary and hang out on the boat dock.

Best show EVER. Better than any fireworks or castle show. SO WEIRD.

This is my DH favorite thing. He watched it almost every night of our honeymoon. And when we were planning our trip for this year, he asked if we were going to be able to stay someplace we could watch the ELWP.

One of my favorite things at Disney. Wish they would publish the time of the parade and routes though. We were at BLT in a lake view (inside the C) but found out too late we were facing the wrong direction to see the parade. I waited 7 months to watch that parade from my balcony in my pj's with a glass of wine and NOTHING! Oh well, just need to plan another trip.

They do: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

The Most Magical Viewing Places
Watch the Pageant—then stay for the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular—from viewing spots along the shore at these locations:

Please note that all times are approximate and may vary by several minutes.

Know Before You Go
Be sure to check with a Resort hotel front desk for showtimes. Since this is an outdoor show, it is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.

END QUOTE

My family and I have stayed at GF 3 times and this is one of their favorite events! We try to always have a lagoon view so we can see it out our balcony. We are a bit sad when we stay in the parks late and miss it during our trip.

OMG! All the years I've gone to Disney, I've never actually seen the whole thing. We were staying at the Contemporary, River side, and it would park RIGHT OUTSIDE our window and play the loudest music! Hand to God, I never realized there was a musical component. I always thought it was this quiet, serene little boat show. If I had young children, I don't know how I would feel about that blaring at 10pm every night. As it is, my kids are older and we genuinely had the best time with our faux outrage that "it's outside our window again!" My kids were giggling their heads off having a dance party to the Little Mermaid and patriotic songs inside our hotel room. You had to be there, but I thought I'd share that Disney can still provide wonder and surprise even after many visits!

LOL. We LOVE it, and our six kids loved it when they were young. It's vacation time, so we didn't care about loud music at 10pm.

It is all so corny that's it's cool!

Does anyone know how I can get the opening notes as a ringtone? The opening trumpet part ....

Does anyone know if you can see it from California Grill? We have ADR for August at 9:20pm. It was the only time slot available I’m hoping to move it up an hour or so to be able to watch the HEA. But seeing the EWP after would be amazing. I’ve never watched it in all the times I’ve been.

It was a highlight of our BLT stay in December. Every night like a moth to a flame we would gravitate towards its siren song on our balcony LOL.

We are staying at pop century. Can we watch from the Polynesian? If yes, where do we need to be? Thanks

They do: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

This has been the basic schedule for years. It might on occasion be a little earlier or later, but usually within 10-15 minutes.

Thank you for the link!

They do: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

The Most Magical Viewing Places
Watch the Pageant—then stay for the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular—from viewing spots along the shore at these locations:

Please note that all times are approximate and may vary by several minutes.

Know Before You Go
Be sure to check with a Resort hotel front desk for showtimes. Since this is an outdoor show, it is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.

END QUOTE
Thanks!

We are staying at pop century. Can we watch from the Polynesian? If yes, where do we need to be? Thanks
Just look at the quotes above from this thread. You can go to any of these places and watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter