EEH - November 2024

disneybilly24

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, we are going to be there November 14-19. I know at some point in November the Extended Evening Hours happen one night a week at Epcot and one night a week at Animal Kingdom. Are there typical nights each week for both? Where can I see the availability as early as possible? Thanks!

They update along with park hours which is right about 60 days out. Right now you can see EEH through October 30th, so your dates should be visible in 2-3 weeks.
With party season it's really hard to predict what parks/what days. For October, it's mostly Epcot on Mondays, and then Wednesdays are a mix of AK and HS. But that's not consistent either, one Monday is an AK EEH. It's unclear what Nov/Dec will look like because along with MVMCP there is also the evening holiday party at HS.

I'm eagerly awaiting this info too for our late Nov trip :)

If you're interested in last November's schedule, for comparison purposes, see here: https://blogmickey.com/2023/10/delu...-january-2024-following-epcot-heavy-december/

It wasn't EP and AK every week. It was EP twice some weeks.

On the Disneyworld app, the Park Hours & Info calendar shows as late as November 4. For some reason, the app shows more dates than does the website page.

Edited to add sentence re the app's Park hours page and to correct the date.

Last edited:
I am also eagerly awaiting this info, and I have some hints on the best places to see EEH parks and hours...

1) check the park hours on the WDW app. They are usually available 70 days out. (Although they haven't posted the hours yet for 11/5 and 11/6 yet, which is unusual.)

2) I have an AP so I made park reservations for my stay. When I looked at MDE on a web browser on my laptop, it showed me that AK will have EEH on 11/6, even though the app isn't showing park hours for that day. 🤷‍♀️ I happened to have a park reservation for AK that day, and it only shows park hours for my reserved park, so not positive if that's why I can see it.

I'm staying through 11/23 so I'll be happy to update here as more EEH nights appear should they not show up for you.

I keep checking for this too. We are going the week of thanksgiving and dining reservations are coming up. I need to figure out all of that, but my brain needs to know what days evening hours will be first. Idk why, bc we will eat before then and we have PH tickets so we aren't bound to one park, but my brain just can't plan without it

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest