Earning Amazon Gift Cards

Patches Lee

Mouseketeer
Over the past month I've had a few apps that don't earn Disney gift cards, but they do earn Amazon gift cards playing games and such, so far $40, and plan to use it for grocery delivery through Amazons service. I currently have CoinPop, AppLike, Fetch Rewards, and Reciept Hog. Does anyone have others that you can earn Amazon in a reasonable time? I also have Ibotta (cash), Shopkicks (Disney gift cards), and do Mturk when bored.

Microsoft Rewards (formerly Bing). I earn $5 ~ every 20 days doing daily searches on my laptop, phone and the other daily opportunities to earn. I have had an account for 3-4 years. Some on this board started with this program and did not seem to be able to get the GCs they wanted. Not sure if you have to stick with it for awhile (get to Gold status)or the program has changed since I started.

Swagbucks. I earn $50-$60 a month mostly with surveys. I’m in Canada and our Swagbucks offers aren’t as good as the U.S. ones , so you could earn more . I believe for the U.S. Swagbucks you can redeem one Amazon gift card per month at a discount... check the Swagbucks thread on this board, people are friendly and will help you get started. :)

Swagbucks. I earn $50-$60 a month mostly with surveys. I’m in Canada and our Swagbucks offers aren’t as good as the U.S. ones , so you could earn more . I believe for the U.S. Swagbucks you can redeem one Amazon gift card per month at a discount... check the Swagbucks thread on this board, people are friendly and will help you get started. :)
Forgot about that one, I gave up after months of not qualifying for surveys last year. Was good for a bit, but just not worth the time for me.

Over the past month I've had a few apps that don't earn Disney gift cards, but they do earn Amazon gift cards playing games and such, so far $40, and plan to use it for grocery delivery through Amazons service. I currently have CoinPop, AppLike, Fetch Rewards, and Reciept Hog. Does anyone have others that you can earn Amazon in a reasonable time? I also have Ibotta (cash), Shopkicks (Disney gift cards), and do Mturk when bored.
Perk. If you have some old phones, tablets or laptops sitting around gathering dust you can do okay. I've earned over $600 in rewards this year after taking the months of Feb. - May off. There are several apps and two websites, most of them run passively or with very little interaction.

And don't forget that if you have a coin jar, CoinStar does not charge a fee if you redeem for an eGC.

MyPoints. Which is the same as Swagbucks. I found it slower, but I click on their emails daily and it adds up.

dabble, fetch, shopkicks, receiptpal - these are all slow earners for me. I do them in addition to the ones mentioned above.

Perk. If you have some old phones, tablets or laptops sitting around gathering dust you can do okay. I've earned over $600 in rewards this year after taking the months of Feb. - May off. There are several apps and two websites, most of them run passively or with very little interaction.

And don't forget that if you have a coin jar, CoinStar does not charge a fee if you redeem for an eGC.

Where did you sell the old phones?

Regarding Coinstar- I used to use this all the time. I would choose a gift card from whatever business I would be using soon. For instance, if I knew I would be seeing a movie at a theater, I'd get a Regal gift card with my change. But the last time I tried, the only gift card offered was Amazon. I thought that maybe it was only that one Coinstar location- because they vary- but when I looked online, I could only find kiosks that offer Amazon cards- nothing else.

It is as if Coinstar and Amazon have an exclusive deal now- but I cannot find any information to confirm that. All the press I found announcing Amazon's addition to Coinstar cards indicates it is included in the existing card offerings, not replacing them.

Anyone know anything about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter