Early September Trip: I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE DISNEY SO HELP ME. :)

MeganFyne

Mouseketeer
I spent an average of, oh, 17 hours a day planning this trip? :)

I AM NOT ANAL. But I did create spreadsheets to budget, including due dates, and probable rate increases with formulas.

This is my partner's first ever trip to Disney! It's his first vacation in general to the best of my knowledge so I am trying to make an amazing trip within our budget. THUS FAR:

3 nights at POR
followed by
4 nights at Boardwalk Villas

8 day park hoppers (so we can tour leisurely)

MNSSHP

a generous food/alcohol budget

We aren't renting a car (because we hate driving. Hate. I am using the word hate to describe how I feel about driving.)

We'll have almost 8 full days (arriving earlyish day one leaving lateish day 8) during value season 2 so hope to get a lot of park time plus a lot of resort time. We are hoping to have a little alone (as in alone from each other too!) time because even though we live together we aren't usually on top of each other for days on end :)

We are going to do MNNSHP which is a first for me (and for him, obvs) and I am pretty psyched!

I am some sort of cheap airfare finding savant and got us both roundtrip tickets for a grand total of $436.

I haven't tackled ADRs yet (apart from disappointing myself on the reg, looking for BOG ADRs)

I have already bought bug repellent.
Florida bugs scare me.
:butterfly :wave2: <----- actual comparable size

Everyday I get a lovely mix of "Whatever you think is best, baby" and "Don't overplan! Don't forget about what I want!" which is a fun contradiction.

It's time for bed, I will keep you updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter