Early Or Late January

denverdi

Earning My Ears
HI THERE
I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FROM ALL OF THE PROS ON THESE BOARDS. I AM JUST SITTING DOWN AND PUTTING TOGETHER OUR DW TRIP 2004. WE WOULD LIKE TO GO RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS. WE ARE GIVING THE KIDS THIS VACATION AND OTHER STUFF FOR CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR. WE WOULD BE GOING IN JAN, BUT SHOULD WE LEAVE FRIDAY JAN 2, 2004 AND RETURN SUNDAY JAN 11, 2004? OR SHOULD WE LEAVE FRI JAN 9, AND RETURN JAN 18, 2004? WHAT ARE THE CROWDS GOING TO BE LIKE RIGHT AFTER NEW YEARS? I FIGURED THAT WE COULD DO SOME "OTHER OFF BEATEN PATH STUFF " FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY TO STAY OUT OF DW THOSE 2 DAYS. I FIGURE THAT THE CROWDS WILL BE TERRIBLE.????? WHEN DO THE CROWDS DIE DOWN AFTER CHRISTMAS? DH DOES NOT LIKE BIG CROWDS. SO I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT WE CAN GO BACK;) SOON!!!!!!!! ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICATIED.

THANKS AGAIN
DENVER DI

I'd go the later week. The crowds would be much lighter, plus the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday is usually around that time (this year it's Jan. 20), so you could add an extra day or two!

My opinion, having gone both times, would be for the earlier dates. After being there for MLK holiday, it gets busy. We go specifically so that we can enjoy the least amount of crowds possible, especially with 5 Dcherubs in tow.
Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you.

I would go the earlier week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter