Early Morning Reservations

BekahBelle

Mouseketeer
I've got a 7:30 AM at Crystal Palace during my trip in October. Me and my boyfriend are staying at Wilderness Lodge. What would be the most reliable form of transportation from Wilderness Lodge to MK that early in the morning in order to make it for our reservation? Thanks!

I would definitely suggest the bus if you are concerned about time. The boats are not the most reliable of methods and they won’t run them if there is enough fog on the lake.

I've got a 7:30 AM at Crystal Palace during my trip in October. Me and my boyfriend are staying at Wilderness Lodge. What would be the most reliable form of transportation from Wilderness Lodge to MK that early in the morning in order to make it for our reservation? Thanks!
I would definitely suggest the bus if you are concerned about time. The boats are not the most reliable of methods and they won’t run them if there is enough fog on the lake.
And the buses will start running around 6:30 AM. Check MDE while you’re getting ready — they may not run as frequently then as they do later in the day.

A Minnie Van, while more expensive than an Uber or taxi, would be able to drop you at the MK entrance rather than the TTC. The extra expense of the Minnie Van would be worth peace of mind and no need to rush for us, but maybe not for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter