• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early entry

jem44

Earning My Ears
hi
Can any one tell me if there is early entry for dlp, and if so can is this available with the fantacy pasport

Thank you

We had reservations for Walt's at 9:30AM, and the park opened at 10AM. We were able to get into the park at 9AM with the early entry crowd by showing our reservation confirmation. Early entry was for DLP resort guests only, and guests with confirmed reservations at Walt's.

With Dream passport you can get in to the park 1 hour before the official opening. :)

Reid

Hi

You can also get into the park early if you are having the Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast (available if you're staying in Santa Fe, Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay Club hotels).

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter