Early Entry: Will Magicband+ work as proof?

shelbel95

Mouseketeer
Will a Magicband+ work as "proof" for early entry? Or is it only the room key/digital room key that works?

I tried emailing Disney with that question and got an automated response back that they could not help me with my question LOL

They open the main gates and turn styles at 7.15am.

Everyone gets their ticket scanned, people who have early entry AND people who dont. You can use your Magicband to scan at the entrance gates.

Everyone will walk into Main Street and up to the Hub.

At The Red Wagon, Plaza Gardens, there will be CM's directing early entry people to the roped entrance at Plaza Gardens. Everyone else goes straight to the Hub.

At Plaza Gardens, CM's check room keys, they have a hand held scanner.

At Disneyland California, the Magicbands are not connected to the hotel, you can not use them to open your room door and your payment card is not linked.

They open the main gates and turn styles at 7.15am.

Everyone gets their ticket scanned, people who have early entry AND people who dont. You can use your Magicband to scan at the entrance gates.

Everyone will walk into Main Street and up to the Hub.

At The Red Wagon, Plaza Gardens, there will be CM's directing early entry people to the roped entrance at Plaza Gardens. Everyone else goes straight to the Hub.

At Plaza Gardens, CM's check room keys, they have a hand held scanner.

At Disneyland California, the Magicbands are not connected to the hotel, you can not use them to open your room door and your payment card is not linked.
Thank you! I appreciate the details... this is exactly what I was looking for.

Just trying to decide if it's worth the $$ for my whole family to have them (or just stick with the kids). We love having them at WDW, but using it to open rooms and charge makes them very convenient.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest