e-nights in feb.!!

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
Maybe this in not news to anyone? but it was to me.

I read on another board that they are having e-nights in feb. (and one is the night before my b-day!) Almost made me want to change trip from this month to next! Common sense prevailed:rolleyes:

FEB. 18, 21, 25, 28

don't know about times. i read it 1st on intercot.com and then saw it on deb wills site but don't know about times. Hope you can take advantage.!:D

hmm, what time do e-nights last until? I'm tempted to haul tail through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida to make it on time on the 28th!

oooohhh . . . Pixie Dust!!!
The 25th is DS's 12th birthday. We've left that day open for him to choose whatever he wants to do.

Thanks for the info. Not only have other people on our cruise started to get their documents today, but now this. I'm having a GOOD day :teeth:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter