DVC vs Hotel guests, where does Disney make more money

Captain Jill

Earning My Ears
So I was curious, lots of changes happening in Disney as we all know. Lots of buy backs for dvc contracts. Promoting of higher prices hotels… we all know Disney wants Disney guests paying more. My thought and question is, does anyone think Disney will turn more rooms into DVC? Leaving less and less rooms for the casual guest? DVC members pay more all around so why not have mostly DVC members?

For room accommodations, I would think Disney Rooms have a slight advantage over DVC.

However for other per guest profit, Disney Room guests surely out spend DVC by a mile. DVS Members are repeat customers who have figured out haw best to keep costs down while attending more often.

DVC is the strong steady engine that keeps on giving to Disney by attendance and Maintenance Fees.

All other guests are hot rods which can come and go, even though the profit is higher than DVC guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter