DVC site down?

Lorana

DIS Veteran
Is the DVC site down for members today? I get the dwarfs error image every time I attempt to log in, regardless of what part of the site I try to visit - dashboard, manage points, booking, etc. Is there a planned maintenance I missed?

Yes, it seems to be down. As far as I know, no scheduled maintenance was announced.

Yep, down for us too. Tried 3 different logins and nothing worked.

Down for me right now, Was in about 2 hours ago and many times earlier than that.

Yeah - been down for about 2 hours that I know of, was in early today, then about 4:30 found it to be down. I actually tried calling Member Services too to take care of something, and I got a message that their system is down too.

Yes, it's been down for awhile.

MS cannot get in either. When I called the CM immediately started a spiel how they cannot access anything right now etc etc etc. That the "update" should be done soon and maybe in 45 minutes. That was 2.5 hours ago and the website had gone down maybe 30-40 minutes earlier while I was in the midst of a change.

Still down for me as well. Trying to book reservation as well. I was all excited that I got green light from hubby to do so... then... dwarfs message. Then came immediately here because I knew if anyone knew what could possibly be going on, they were here. I swear sometimes it’s better than calling MS.

Still down for me as well. Trying to book reservation as well. I was all excited that I got green light from hubby to do so... then... dwarfs message. Then came immediately here because I knew if anyone knew what could possibly be going on, they were here. I swear sometimes it’s better than calling MS.

calling won’t help. On FB people are reporting the phone line has a message that the system is down.

I'm trying to modify a reservation and instead of the Dwarfs I'm getting the dinosaur. At least I was able to login which is an improvement over yesterday.

Had been getting the dinosaur for about an hour this morning, but it is now letting me check dates. I haven't tried to actually book anything.

It is working fine now as I made a lot of adjustments to my upcoming March and May trips to reallocate points and change room types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter