DVC rental: David's vs rental store. Tell me all your pros and cons

I'm not talking about just on here- Everywhere! Dibb (I'm UK) , DVC Facebook groups etc. I rarely hear the other mentioned.

I'm not talking about just on here- Everywhere! Dibb (I'm UK) , DVC Facebook groups etc. I rarely hear the other mentioned.
And yet,, I see the opposite on some of the other sites where I read, including FB groups, blogs and other message boards which cannot be mentioned here, as well as podcasts. But again, unless David's increases their payments to owners to meet what other sites are offering, a lot of owners are going to go where the money is. Their points are in such high demand that they will get used regardless of the number of looks each website gets.

There's no reason that renters cannot use a combination of more than one agency and/or private owners to try to get their desired reservation. So, if someone is trying for a hard-to-get villa, they might want to consider attempting a variety of places instead of concentrating their efforts in one agency. All it takes is one owner with the points they need. It's just a matter of finding that owner.

Exactly. I have also seen would-be renters focusing on smaller agencies who charge less for points, no home resort booking premium, and to them, I ask: Why do you think someone with high-demand points would rent them out with an agent who will pay them $2-3 less per point for them?

Owners ain't dumb. You are not going to get VGF or Poly points with the lowest-cost brokers.

I just went to their website, they don't have any info on payment. How do they work? 10$ to check and then bulk payment with CC? do you have to pay it all at once?
thanks

Sorry for just now responding! The way it worked for me was I put the $10 on a CC, then they had me pay the cost of the reservation through Paypal. I do not believe they offer any kind of payment plan or no-interest financing whatsoever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter