DVC Disneyland Booking Tomorrow Questions

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I am hoping to book a room tomorrow at the new DVC at DLR. Does anyone has some insight as how to best achieve this? Wondering what Disney's plan for this is.... Will they update the website tonight so Disneyland DVC can be selected from the resort choices? I just went to attempt to modify a reservation and noticed for my dates the DVC at Grand California is greyed out....so is Aulani. Has anyone ever seen this before? I have been waiting for this day and just hope it all works out for everyone who is hoping for some magic!

I am hoping to book a room tomorrow at the new DVC at DLR. Does anyone has some insight as how to best achieve this? Wondering what Disney's plan for this is.... Will they update the website tonight so Disneyland DVC can be selected from the resort choices? I just went to attempt to modify a reservation and noticed for my dates the DVC at Grand California is greyed out....so is Aulani. Has anyone ever seen this before? I have been waiting for this day and just hope it all works out for everyone who is hoping for some magic!
The greyed out is a glitch that’s been happening with those resorts on and off for a few weeks. It’s not consistently happening to everyone at once nor for any specific set of dates. If it happens to you again, try again later.

It should just be there for booking at 8AM. They updated the site a few days ago and *presumably* put the functionality in for this, because there’s no warning that the site is going down tonight, and there would be if it was planned.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s available though at midnight eastern, or midnight pacific, or at like 2:17 PM.

I spoke with someone today and they said they were not sure if it would be online or if you would still have to call. Weird

I’m a Disneyland Hotel villa owner and my dhv ressies used to say I had to call for modifications. The system is now loaded like my other ressies and now gives the opportunity to modify reservations online however when I choose the option to modify my reservation the site is down for maintenance.

Finally got in shortly after 8, (site was down prior). Only 3 of the 6 nights I wanted were available. Then it went back to the "maintenance" message. Very frustrating.

It’s been frustrating all morning. I could not believe all the rooms were gone except preferred studios

I still can't even log into the site. Sigh. Not surprised but I'm assuming by the time I get in it will be wait-list only.

It’s been frustrating all morning. I could not believe all the rooms were gone except preferred studios
There are only a handful of 1 and 2 bedrooms declared. The bulk of the declaration (45 rooms) are studios.

Was able to get all the dates and rooms that I had planned on. Just one duo studio had to be preferred but that is about it. Now all of the availability is gone

Aha, now I know who to point the finger at for yesterdays snafu lol

the entire process was a real cluster. Wasn’t able to finish my business until mid afternoon.

didn’t think much worse than the seven dwarfs popping up just when you thot you snagged your reservation No idea they had this in place for DVC reservations.4DB9DE62-9DDE-496D-9362-0A26922DFA6D.jpeg action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter