DVC 6th year Christmas Tree, Sharing a Little DVC Holiday Magic

To all those who shared AKV tree #3, it is home and in great shape. Thank you all for contributing toward the shipping, I really appreciate it. I've already signed up to donate the tree again next year; this time with unbreakable ornaments! Sorry, I didn't think of that before. :goodvibes

Our BWV #3 tree came home today:goodvibes That was fast, we sent it out on Friday from BWV business center. I've sent canwegosoon the gifts that the sharers left! Thank you all again. This is a great tradition!!! I'll be at VWL next December!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Our BWV #3 tree came home today:goodvibes That was fast, we sent it out on Friday from BWV business center. I've sent canwegosoon the gifts that the sharers left! Thank you all again. This is a great tradition!!! I'll be at VWL next December!

I hope I'll be there too!

Great! I can make my reservation on Monday...how about you?

in laws want to go for Christmas. We were there this year for Christmas (w/o in-laws) and it was wonderful.

They want some of that magic!

They've come twice with us, but have always driven their motor home and stayed at FW.

Since there will be 8 of us, I still haven't decided if I'm going to try for a 2 bedroom, or two 1 bedrooms? 2 studios? 1 bedroom & studio? 2 bedroom and studio???

So many combinations :rotfl:

We left AKL #4 Tree at Bell services for dustball. The Cm's seem to know all about the sharing and put it away for the next person. Thank you to all the organizers and to NSL Nicki for sharing your tree with us. :love: We had a great time and hope everyone else has as well. We already miss it:sad1: and can't wait to go again. Happy New Year to you all!

Got my tree back today. VWL Tree #2. And box was in excellent shape!

BWV #2 tree made it home safe and sound this evening. :thumbsup2

Was given to Concierge (with prepaid label attached) at 7pm on Monday - Jan. 5th. Should've been given to UPS on Tues. the 6th. SHould arrive home shortly.

We had a great time with it...thanks SO much to mmmcq for donating! We made sure to top off the donations envelope to cover the entire shippping cost - so please let me know when it's received back and ensure me that you received the full $80.

FYI - I'm a little concerned because the box was in pretty poor shape by the time it got to us... so I'm praying it all arrives home in decent shape. Please confirm once you get it!

Thanks again! DVC ROCKS!!:hippie:

i want to thank everyone involved with the tree sharing. it was such a beautiful christmas gift to share with dvc members that we don't even know and may never have the pleasure of meeting. if we ever do meet it will be nice to remember the shared christmas tree.:goodvibes

i did leave $25.00 in the tree envelope for shipping expenses and hope that was enough for my share. i really did not know what the price should be.

i hope to share with you all again another year.:thumbsup2 and hope that akv tree #4 has made it home safely.

Laura,

Our "neighbors" must have been Disers too because they were all decorated, so a big wave to the 5th and 4th floor folks with a boardwalk view last week!

You might have seen us!! We had a 5th floor room in the Crest O' Wave builiding right under the "O". We watched the fireworks on NYE from our balcony. Wasn't the BW area crazy crowded??? It was awesome!!

Well the BWV tree that was shipped back on Jan 3rd arrived home today!! :woohoo:

And I am 15 days and counting for the OKW tree. :confused3 :guilty:

BCV Tree #2 arrived home safe and sound today. Thank you KAT4DISNEY and Boardwalk Tigger for the gifts! It was fun sharing our tree with everyone. Thanks to wdwstar for all of the time spent organizing this and to Elf Jim for all of your help. Wishing everyone a blessed 2009!

Still no SSR Tree #4...I think that tomorrow I am calling SSR bell services....

Have you heard from the last person on your list?

My last person said they shipped them back, so I dont see a point in my calling, but I think I will call anyway, maybe they got returned for some reason. But then again it is odd that Both the boxes getting lost, so maybe the USPS is just super slow these days :confused3

Sigh My poor little tree boxes lost in the cold. I sure hope they finds their way home.

AKL Tree #1 & BCV Tree # 1 both arrived home today. I shipped both trees in the one tree box because the AKL tree box was in poor shape. I used Fedex at the BC/yatch club business center, i have a fedex account. I just filled out the form and fedex will charge my fedex acccount. It took all but 5mins. to fill out the form and handed it to the business center.

I am sorry to hear we have trees missing, sending pixie dust your way!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

If there is anything i can help please pm me.

I noticed on the target website 2foot pre-lit trees $6. something. I dont know what it cost for shipping. Im going to order 2 trees for next year.:thumbsup2

Have you heard from the last person on your list?

My last person said they shipped them back, so I dont see a point in my calling, but I think I will call anyway, maybe they got returned for some reason. But then again it is odd that Both the boxes getting lost, so maybe the USPS is just super slow these days :confused3

Sigh My poor little tree boxes lost in the cold. I sure hope they finds their way home.

I ahven't heard from the last person on our list....I pm'd them but no reply....:sad2:

We left AKL #4 Tree at Bell services for dustball. The Cm's seem to know all about the sharing and put it away for the next person. Thank you to all the organizers and to NSL Nicki for sharing your tree with us. :love: We had a great time and hope everyone else has as well. We already miss it:sad1: and can't wait to go again. Happy New Year to you all!

Dustball here and happy to report that the AKL #4 tree was right inside the
bellservices door complete with wreath! I have just arrived home moments
ago....

I have shipped the tree and wreath back from Fort Wilderness Cabins (this is where we moved to...) and it is due to be picked up for UPS ground tomorrow.
I have the tracking numbers and will PM Nicki with information tomorrow
and also post pictures!

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO NICKI, JOECH (who took time out from their
vacation to let us know how it was going locating the tree) and to WDWSTAR!!

What a terrific and kind swap! Happy New Year! Thanks Dustball!

YAHOOOOOO!!!!

1/2 of the OKW tree (the box with the ornaments) has made it home!!! :banana:

Hopefully the tree will be close behind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter