Duplicate post

First thing I notice is that the highly-desired Dole Whip isn't there. I suppose there are some snack carts there that will include that as well, but it is a shame that it isn't on the list. A lot of people will be disappointed.

Oh my...we have a family of 4, 8 nights on DDP...Totaling 32 snack credits...so TECHNICALLY...we could eat 32 sundaes between us...must not let that happen...must not let that happen..... :teeth:

Pam

This is not an all-inclusive list. It was generated when a TA was asked by a client to find out what the new deal is.

Is it official though? Folks often look at such lists and figure that they're official, but if they're not then folks may be getting their hopes up only to find later that Disney was just trying different combinations.

We are going to the parks next week and have the DDP. I called WDW (thru DVC).

I don't remember the exact wording the CM used, but the basic response was that any item costing $4 or less at appropriate outlets (snack carts and something that I think was the term for the marketplace type outlets at the resorts). Some disclaimers about food items only, not souveniers, etc. SHe said that there would be no problem determining which items are included because they are clearly marked. She confirmed that the items allowed had expanded greatly.

She was obviously reading to me from an official document, but it sounded like the snack items had become a much nicer deal.

I'll tell you for sure when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter