Duplicate pending charges?

Pyxie

DIS Veteran
I'm not even sure where to post this, but has anyone seen multiple pending charges after booking a Disney trip? Booked a resort and tickets separately (because not everyone on the reservation needs tickets) and we are seeing 6 different charges on the card (3 for the room and 3 for the tickets). Waiting on hold an hour and a half to talk to Disney. Pretty nervous because the system was being weird last night and this isn't even actually for me (I'm a TA so I book a lot and I've never had this happen).

I'm not sure if I've seen it at Disney, but definitely one other vendor where the checkout screen acted up. I think when I had a double pending charge, both the vendor and the bank told me I had to wait until it posted. Once it posts it's fixable, while it's pending it's not.

Ok. Still on hold at the moment. :)

The weird thing is that we really didn't have any trouble with the hotel reservation online. It went right through. The tickets are what had the issue and I had to call in. But they both have 3 pending charges.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest