Dumb question about Canadian Maple Cookies

Sorry in advance if this question is really dumb and stupid but we did an Alaskan cruise which ended in Vancouver, BC and upon flying out, we bought 2 boxes of Maple cream cookies at the Vancouver airport (Hudson News store) and I have to say that they were the best cookies that I have ever had....the filling was so creamy and delicious. Unfortunately, I only bought two boxes (one for us and one for a friend) and the box got thrown away and I have no idea who even made these cookies and I am looking for some guidance from our Canadian disboard friends! Thanks in advance.

The best maple cream cookies in the market are ones from this company Maple Terroir Fine Maple Products.
They are a Vancouver company (Cheena is their smoked salmon brand) and their products are found at the dutyfree shops in Van airport as well as their online shops.
Their cookies are made with pure maple syrup and not maple flavor like some other brands. A bit more expensive than the grocery store ones but that's because they are of better quality!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter