• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Becoming a Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent - 11/28

Wonderful that the Dreams unlimited team is calling out to all of us with or without previous Travel Agency experience! This, to say the least, would be a dream come true for someone like me. I too have worked from home for as long as 5+ years with lots of success with the sort of lifestyle and it comes with.

I certainly have something to bring to the table as far as putting in that extra oomph to make folks happy! :surfweb: :hyper: :cool2:

Great episode. Thank you for all the tips and info about becoming an agent. Good luck to all the applicants.

Wonderful that the Dreams unlimited team is calling out to all of us with or without previous Travel Agency experience! This, to say the least, would be a dream come true for someone like me. I too have worked from home for as long as 5+ years with lots of success with the sort of lifestyle and it comes with.

I certainly have something to bring to the table as far as putting in that extra oomph to make folks happy! :surfweb: :hyper: :cool2:
Good luck, let us know if you get in!

"Will you PLEASE tell my Prince to hurry? He is late, LATE, for a VERY important date, and I'm getting older, and tired of waiting!!"
alice.jpeg
I love this, SorcererHeidi. Is it a quote from Alice in Wonderland?

"Will you PLEASE tell my Prince to hurry? He is late, LATE, for a VERY important date, and I'm getting older, and tired of waiting!!"
View attachment 215616

I love this, SorcererHeidi. Is it a quote from Alice in Wonderland?
Thnanx @PixieLily. It is material used from Alice, but of my own mashup making, and how I feel in general. :lmao: Know any single princes who like old spinster ladies? :wave2:

I am sure there are a few. After all, spinster ladies are not like they used to be!:yay:

style.jpg

Last edited:
This is most certainly my dream job and I am hoping and praying I am considered. I've even put off applying for other jobs, because I want this one so badly. I moved to Orlando to feed my Disney passion, but also to find a career that involved Disney on a daily basis. I can't imagine anything more perfect for me than working with a team I already am familiar with and respect, from my own home, helping others plan out every little detail of their Disney vacation and trying to make it as easy and magical as possible. Disney is in the details for me, and that includes the planning details!

Good luck to all of you who mentioned you applied! :)

Last edited:
I had no idea you had applied Bama, but when I first watched the video and listened to John and Tracy I thought they were describing someone just like you.

When I listened to John and Tracy, I immediately thought about John and Tracy. But I guess that's because it was actually John and Tracy doing the talking. Also, I spend a lot of time thinking about John and Tracy in general anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter