Dreams unlimited question

Disdad35

Earning My Ears
If I use Dreams Unlimited to book my hotel room will they find all the codes that are talked about on here so much and get me the best rate OR am I better off to keep waiting and searching for codes for October ?

Also - Where is best price for park hopper passes, we are going for a week but probably only want 4 days in the parks. We booked the FTP but I don't think that is the best deal for us if we won't go to parks every day ( which we won't with infant and 4 year old ). Is there likely to be a code for discount for CSR for early October ? And finally, are all room rates for room and not per person - ie. if it ends up being just me and daughter does that matter to rate ?

Thanks so much.

Disdad35

Hello Disdad35...we booked the FTP for Sept 28 to Oct 5! My sister and her daughter are also going at the same time they paid $863 for the 2 of them, one adult rate and one child rate. That included hotel and park hopper pass. We are a family of 5 so our rate was much more!
I can't answer any of your other ???'s. M.

Good Sunday Evening Everyone,

We too have booked the FTP for September 27 to October 4th. We usually have AP's but decided that this package was a better deal for us now because I didn't want to fork out over $1700 for AP's. We're not sure if we'd get a second trip in this year. What I like about the Ultimate Park Hoppers that come with the package is that they have all the advantages of the AP plus the waterparks and Disneyquest. My son is very excited about these two things.

Even with a four year old and an infant you could go to the parks everyday. (We have an eight year old and a 1 and a half year old. This will be the baby's third trip). With the UPH you won't care if you only go for a few hours. This is the biggest advantage in my mind. When you use a regular park hopper then you always feel that you should be at the parks from sun up to sunset. I love being able to pop over for breakfast at one of the parks or to just show up in time for fireworks.

The price that you are paying for the room portion of your FTP is a great deal. We have used many different codes over the years and the FTP is one of the best if you don't already have passes to the parks.

There are sometimes codes for October, but with the golf tournament there and Columbus Day who's to know this year. If you do get a decent code you can always figure out your best option at that time.

Either way, enjoy your trip.

Originally posted by Disdad35
If I use Dreams Unlimited to book my hotel room will they find all the codes that are talked about on here so much and get me the best rate OR am I better off to keep waiting and searching for codes for October ?

To answer your question about Dreams Unlimited.... Yes they will try to get you every discount available.. and when they get you a great discount, if another one that is even better comes up, they will get that for you. Plus they will suggest things to do, make Priority seatings, do room requests, create a personalized itinerary(sp?), and answer even the silliest question you may have with ever a gracious response.
We are using them for our upcoming Nov. trip and Sue Ellen our DU agent is OUTSTANDING.
There are no hidden costs either!
I would suggest you try DU and if you do find codes from someplace like Mousesavers.com you can always direct your agent to them and either she/he will use those or even find better!
Good Luck and Happy Planning!

added as an afterthought....
I forgot to mention that even if you have already booked your own Disney Vacation you can still take advantage of DU's services by transferring your reservations to them.... as long as it wasn't booked through a travel agent I believe they can take over the planning for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter