• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream - May 14, 2018 - 4 night Bahamas

WaitingToMeetDumbo

DVC Member
Hubby and I are planning on going on this cruise with a group of Family!
We hope to have at least 10 cabins.
Just thought I would start this thread since no one started one yet.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Judy and Russ

Last edited:
We are going on this one as well. It will be me and my mother, this will be our 5th Disney cruise and our 2nd back to the Bahamas, our first was to the Bahamas and didn't understand that we could get off the ship to see the island before our excursion. We stayed on board till it was time for the excursion. Total cruises will be 7th overall --- 5 on Disney, 1 on RCCL and 1 on NCL---I have started a group with the FE on another social media website. I don't like to put my families info on a public forum site. Even if you are not sign in you can still see what is posted here. We doing a stay at WDW after the 4 day cruise

Hello everyone!!! My family will be joining as well. It will be me and my husband, our 3 young kids, and my mother. This is actually our 3rd disney cruise (well for me and hubby at least). It will be the 2nd for my 2 oldest, and first for my youngest and my mom. We are so excited!! We love Disney and we like meeting new people. We are also doing 5 days after at WDW which will actually be our first time to all of the parks so we are also pretty jazzed about that.:maleficen

Hey everyone, My family will be taking this cruise as our first cruise experience. We are all very excited. My two children are already saving their money and planning how to spend it. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender exchange but I am no sure how to get that set up. If anyone can give me any information on how to do that I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello All,

I am excited to annouce this will be our first cruise ever. It will be DH, DD and I. We just booked 10 mins ago. It will be our first time going to the Bahamas. We are really excited since it will be for our DD birthday.
I would also like information on the Fish Extenders I have been on Pinterest seeing them.

Thanks.

Hey everyone, My family will be taking this cruise as our first cruise experience. We are all very excited. My two children are already saving their money and planning how to spend it. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender exchange but I am no sure how to get that set up. If anyone can give me any information on how to do that I would greatly appreciate it.

Glad that its your first cruise but it wont be your last. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and planning our 6th for Dec 2018 out of Galveston. We do have a FE going on but it wont be on here, (to many rules and its a public forum and I don't want the children's or the families info out there for anyone to read). If you go to a popular social media website that has a free phone app and search for Disney Dream May 2018 you should be able to find the FE group.

Hello All,

I am excited to annouce this will be our first cruise ever. It will be DH, DD and I. We just booked 10 mins ago. It will be our first time going to the Bahamas. We are really excited since it will be for our DD birthday.
I would also like information on the Fish Extenders I have been on Pinterest seeing them.

Thanks.

Welcome to the group, this will be our 2nd time to go the Bahamas and planning on our 3rd trip out of Galveston Dec 2018 that makes a stop in Key West (never been). We do have a FE going on but it wont be on here, (to many rules and its a public forum and I don't want the children's or the families info out there for anyone to read). If you go to a popular social media website that has a free phone app and search for Disney Dream May 2018 you should be able to find the FE group.

We do have a FE going on but it wont be on here, (to many rules and its a public forum and I don't want the children's or the families info out there for anyone to read). If you go to a popular social media website that has a free phone app and search for Disney Dream May 2018 you should be able to find the FE group.
What a clever way to get around that rule of naming off that other site lol

Hi all.
It will be my husband and I on this cruise. This will be our 5 th Disney cruise. The 4 th is the 3 days before so our first back to back. We choose to do this as we love ❤️ cast away island. we are from Wales in the UK.

Hello,

This will be my first cruise and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to be spending a couple days at Disney prior to the cruise.

I'm new the DIS boards, but can see that it holds a wealth of information.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter