Dream It Forward

Angiem0217

Earning My Ears
has anyone got anything from this program yet? I was curious as to what they are offering. I submitted on online request back in January for a friend and he bought Copper creek in February. They took their first trip as owners in march. Here it is July and I have heard nothing from my referral. I have emailed my Rep that we both used and he says he is checking into it but still have not heard anything back from him.

Nope, nothing here either. Says my rep needs to do something. My rep has done everything!!!! FAIL!

I'm not sure what heading it is under but I could swear I just read a post about someone being excited about a tour they just booked for an upcoming trip that they got for free because of the Dream it Forward incentive program. I feel like it was in the last 7- 10 days.

We referred our neighbors last year who purchased PVB. We got a bookmark. It’s a very nice bookmark, but not exactly an incentive for me to go out and do a sales pitch for DVC.

Have you checked to see if maybe the bookmark doubles as an anytime FP+? Maybe it has a core of solid gold. Or vibranium???

I would totally refer someone for a vibranium bookmark.

Have you checked to see if maybe the bookmark doubles as an anytime FP+? Maybe it has a core of solid gold. Or vibranium???

I would totally refer someone for a vibranium bookmark.

LOL! I’d buy more points myself for some vibranium!

In all seriousness, a few anytime FPs wouldn’t cost DVC anything, but would be a nice kicker.

I'm not sure what heading it is under but I could swear I just read a post about someone being excited about a tour they just booked for an upcoming trip that they got for free because of the Dream it Forward incentive program. I feel like it was in the last 7- 10 days.

I saw this as well. A bookmark?! Seriously??? I have my real estate license and that is not my idea of a referral fee!!!! Anytime fastpasses or a tour would be amazing for all of the money they just got for that sale.

I read that if you live in certain states, you can't be given a reward?? I have been wondering about this myself..

The Share The Magic promo they used to have was wonderful! Each level earned a higher award and we were able to use it multiple times to pay our annual fees, etc. Now that program was definitely worth referring people!!!

My brother referred me in August. For the referral, he was offered the following:

-Tiana's Riverboat Party - Ice Cream Social and Viewing Party (up to 4 people)
-Pirates and Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage (up to 2 people)
-Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland (up to 2 people)
-Caring for Giants (up to 4)
-Disney's Fort Wilderness Carriage Rides (up to 4)
-Disney's Fort Wilderness Horseback Trail Ride ( up to 2)
-Backstage Magic (up to 2)
-Disney's Holiday D-lights ( up to 2)
-Disney's Yuletide (up to 4)
- Gardens of the World (up to 4)
-Behind the Seeds (up to 4)

We live in NY. You get to choose one and it expires a year after receiving the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter