Dream 3-night June 2022 - A return to the Dream!

anricat

DIS Veteran
Intro and Travel Day - Thursday, June 2, 2022

It’s time again for a Disney vacation. We truly love vacationing with Disney and especially with Disney Cruise Line. So much so that we booked a cruise on the all-new Wish! It was to be on the third sailing (a 3-night) and we paired it with a WDW vacation afterwards, using some of our DVC points to stay after the cruise and hit the parks. And then, unfortunately, the Wish was delayed and the cruise was canceled. So we put together a Plan B. We rebooked with a 3-night on the Dream and I was able to move our hotel reservation to our new dates. Phew! We will have to wait until next year for the Wish.

We haven’t sailed the Dream since 2014. In fact, the Dream was our very first DCL cruise and we did a 3-night followed by WDW on that vacation as well! It’s funny, actually, that I finished up that trip report with a statement that amounted to “yah, cruising was fine, I guess, but we won’t do it that often.” Well, we haven’t missed a year since! This is DCL cruise number 9 for us since that first one 8 years ago!

Once again, our cast of characters:
Summer - that’s me!
Roger - my DH
Emmaline - my DD, age 13

Our flight to Orlando didn’t leave until 3 PM on Thursday. That morning as we made our final preparations we each took a (home, rapid) Covid test. All negative. Phew! I had been having a lot of stress and worry about getting Covid leading up to the cruise, but we all made it there without getting sick. Our flight was a few minutes late taking off, but we got in pretty close to our original arrival time. We got our bags and took an Uber to Old Key West. In the Uber app, I was able to stick the pin right next to our building so the driver was able to take us right there. We reorganized ourselves and headed over to Disney Springs for dinner. First we took a bus to the hospitality house and then took the boat. Honestly, we should have just waited for a Disney Springs bus to take us all the way. It ended up being a long trip (over 45 min) and by the time we got to Cookes of Dublin for dinner, it was nearly 9 PM and we were all famished. Dinner was fine and then we went over to Ghirardelli to have some sundaes. We decided to split two sundaes between us, which was WAY way too much sundae. And they were just sort of…fine. Lesson learned.

Then, since we were already halfway back to the boat launch, we decided to take that back again. Again, we should have taken the bus because it took forever (though, slightly shorter than the first time) and got back to our room past 10:30. We were all so super tired but we organized some things for the next morning. We had a letter about our pickup time, but I had already called ahead to the phone number and was able to get our pickup time. 8:05 to meet at Bell Services and 8:35 departure. No problem. Let’s get to sleep!

Embarkation - Friday, June 3, 2022

We woke up at 6:30 AM (not that anyone wanted to) and got ready to go. We packed up and headed out the door with our luggage to make our way back to the Hospitality House. As we were walking to the bus stop a guy on a luggage type golf cart rolled up and said our name (well, he said it wrong, but he said it the way everyone always says it wrong and we knew what he meant). He said he was there to pick up our luggage. “Did you not get the letter?” Well, yes, but I ignored it because the automated phone thing that told us what to do. However, I guess I should have read it because the phone message didn’t tell us that. So he said he would take us up to the Hospitality House along with our bags, which was nice. We ate some breakfast and waited (because we had allocated a bunch of time to deal with buses and baggage). The DCL rep found us while we were finishing breakfast. Apparently our photos that we had uploaded at check-in are in her little app. She was super nice and just told us we didn’t need to check in again at 8:05 to just come and find her in the lobby at 8:30 and she would get us on the bus.

Emmaline and I did a little shopping in the gift shop, used the restrooms, and then at 8:30 we were just on our way to find the DCL rep when the fire alarm started going off. Everyone had to go out to the parking lot. There were people everywhere! Then the fire truck came and seemed to be tending to something at the back of Olivia’s (the restaurant). The DCL bus showed up a few minutes later and we were off and out of whatever crazy was happening there. We made one more stop at Saratoga Springs before getting underway to the port, arriving around 10:15.

Once we arrived at the port, we had to wait on the bus for a bit. Each bus got off one at a time and passengers taken to the testing tent as a group. We were the second to last cruise to go through testing at the port. Moving forward, testing will need to be done prior to arrival. I think this is a little mixed. It means that you’ll need to arrange (and possibly pay) for your own testing, which can be a hassle, especially if you’ve got a stay at WDW prior to the cruise and I imagine that additional cases will slip through the cracks as you can test as far out as 2 days prior. However, there won’t be any surprises at the port, which makes for a terrible experience and I think part of what really fueled my anxiety going into the cruise. For our next one we’ll be able to do a test prior to leaving and then that’s it.

Our tests were complete in about 15 minutes and we made our way to the terminal. By 11:00, we had gone through security and checked in and then took a seat in the terminal to wait for boarding to begin. It felt like we waited forever but it was only about 40 minutes. We were able to get on the ship’s WiFi so we checked through the menu for dinner, looked at some of the activities, and I booked a placeholder for our next cruise. They finally started boarding at 11:45 and we were in group 3 so we got to get on pretty quickly once boarding began. We were hungry so we made our way right to Cabana’s to eat. And by noon we were enjoying the aft Cabana’s sun deck while we ate. Looking at the weather for the coming days, I knew that wasn’t going to likely be the case for long. In fact, I was dubious about our chances to even make it to our (only) port of call, Castaway Cay, on the following day.

After lunch we made our way over to the pool deck and peeled off our clothes because we already had our swimsuits on underneath. We put on our sunscreen and got right on the Aquaduck for a ride. We each rode once with Emmaline then she swam a bit in the pools. After a bit, we considered another Aquaduck ride, but the line was really long by this point and it was nearly 2 PM so our room was ready.

We found our way to our room and got cleaned up and back in our regular clothes. Our luggage also arrived (early!) and we were able to unpack all our stuff and move into our room. Around 3 PM we went to our muster station to check in there. This new way is so much better than the old way! We made a quick stop off at the little throne next to the Cinderella mosaic so we could recreate a photo from our first cruise. Then we went and got Emmaline checked in at Edge and also went to check out the open house at Vibe since she’ll be able to be in Vibe when we’re on the Fantasy next month. I suspect she’ll probably still spend most of her time at Edge, since she’ll have just turned 14, but it will be nice that she can choose to go to either one depending on what activities are happening.

We went back to the room to regroup and Roger decided that he was going to stay and relax there for a bit. Emmaline and I went up to the pool deck for the Sail Away party. We hadn’t seen the new one yet and I have to say, I do prefer the old one. This one just didn’t do it for me. Roger met us after the Sail Away party and we all wandered around the top portion of the ship getting our bearings. We really didn’t remember much from 8 years ago and we’ve only been on the two smaller ships since then. The bigger ship is really the same and yet different in many ways. We had it figured out by the end of the cruise. After that, we had some snacks on the pool deck to tide us over until dinner. After our snacks we decided we needed something sweet (yes, needed!) so we went into Vanellope’s for some ice cream treats (for an extra charge). Roger was excited to try some of their plant-based offerings, which he really liked.

After this I suggested we go and start a round of Midship Detective Agency. Emmaline picked the Muppets one and we set off going to various parts of the ship to see if we could figure out whodunnit. However, just as we were honing in on our suspect, it was time to go to the show. We hadn’t seen “The Golden Mickey’s” in a few years so we decided to attend the show. The show was fun (of course Cruella was the best part). After the show we returned to the room and Emmaline wanted to go to the ping pong tournament in Edge. Roger and I decided to go shopping. I had forgotten my swimsuit coverup so I wanted to find one. I found one I liked, but alas, it was available in every size but mine. This is not the first time (or the second, or even the third, I’m afraid) that they’ve been out of size Medium in the shops onboard a ship. They clearly need more Mediums. Instead I bought a t-shirt I liked (in Medium).

After that, we went to District Lounge to listen to a violin player. Around 8:00, Emmaline found us there, returning triumphant from her ping pong tournament. She had won and scored a backpack as the prize. Apparently some of the teenage boys were a bit salty about it. (“That girl only won because the table was slightly crooked!” said a kid who lost.) I found this somewhat delightful.

Our first evening meal was in Enchanted Garden and we had a nice meal, but we were pretty tired after getting up early so after dinner we pretty much went back to the room and crashed. Earlier in the evening the Captain had made the announcement that we had weather coming - the remnants of the hurricane that had hit Mexico a couple days before (as I mentioned previously when I had checked, things looked pretty bad). He said we should be careful moving around the ship because they were expecting 6 foot swells. I was even more dubious about our chances of being able to dock at Castaway Cay the next morning. Because I had already been uncertain before we left, I had checked the ship schedule for the island. If we didn’t make it Saturday, there wasn’t another ship scheduled there Sunday, so I was hoping we could try again. The people on the cruise meet group on Facebook were positively losing their ever-loving minds and it felt like every other post was about the weather. As for me, a rainy day on a Disney ship is better than a sunny day back at home!

Castaway Cay Sea Day! - Saturday, June 4, 2022

The plan was to get up at 7:15, get breakfast at Cabanas at 7:30, go back to the room and regroup, and then be at Marge’s Barges for our Walking and Kayak Port Adventure at 9:00. As we anticipated, the weather had other plans and so ours changed too. I woke up at 7:15 and I could feel the ship rocking, and hear the rain pelting and the wind howling. I knew pretty much instantly we weren’t docking. So we sort of relaxed in bed for a little while before we got ourselves up to breakfast.

On the way to breakfast a lady in the elevator said, “That was an insane storm last night wasn’t it?! Lightning and thunder and wind!” All three of us just sort of stared at her. We slept through the whole thing. We were wrapping up breakfast around 8:30 when Captain Jason came over the speakers and gave us the news that we wouldn’t be docking. I figured. But the people in their swimsuits at the table next to us looked absolutely dejected. I really felt badly for them. He said that we would attempt to sail toward better weather and that the cruise director would be making announcements soon about added entertainment, which he did, informing us of all sorts of added activities like extra movie showings (including Dr. Strange in the big Walt Disney Theatre) among other things.

I felt pretty good about our chances for docking the next day. The weather looked like it was going to be much better and I knew they would want to try to dock. We were still just happy to be sailing and on vacation (and we have cruises with CC on the schedule next month and next February), but I really hoped for all those families for whom this was their only chance.

After breakfast we went back to the room to ready ourselves for a day at sea (and per the cruise director, we refreshed our apps to see what entertainment offerings were added). Emmaline wanted to do a little shopping first, so we went down and checked out the shops. Then at 10 AM Emmaline went to Edge to see what activities they would have there for the day. They don’t load the Edge schedule into the app (which is really annoying) so she would have to go take a photo of it with her phone every day. And apparently they were a little late opening, probably because they were trying to rearrange and figure out what they were going to do now that it was a sea day. At 10:15 Roger and I decided to try our hand at Disney Parks Trivia, even though we are generally terrible at trivia. District Lounge was MOBBED with standing room only when we arrived 10 minutes early and more people just kept showing up. They really needed to have that one in a bigger venue because it was popular. It got super hot in there and it was really hard to write trivia on a piece of paper while standing up. We got exactly half the questions right. Like other trivia on DCL, some of the questions are super weird and specific.

Emmaline joined up with us and we all stayed for the next activity which was a craft at 11 AM (most people left so we were able to sit down). We colored some little wooden nautical things that we stuck magnets on the back of. I got a ship wheel, Roger had an anchor, and Emmaline colored a mermaid. At 11:30 we went back to the room and regrouped and since we wanted to make the 12:45 showing of Dr. Strange. We decided to go ahead and go to lunch so we wouldn’t have to rush. We made our way to Cabana’s to eat, but they weren’t open until noon so we just hung around awkwardly until they opened.

We quickly finished lunch and Roger and I went to the Walt Disney Theatre to watch Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. We had originally had this planned for the showing in the Buena Vista Theatre on our sea day, but we were happy to see it in the Walt Disney Theatre. While the two of us were at the movie, Emmaline went to Edge for a while and then went swimming, did some karaoke, and went to the Goofy sports deck with some friends she met in Edge.

After the movie, Roger and I went up and got some coffee and relaxed in Cove Cafe. Then we went back to the room and I made some notes for my trip report before we went and got a few snacks on the pool deck. Emmaline eventually made her way back to the room around 5:15 after her busy day with her new friends and showered before we went to the show, Beauty and the Beast. We had never seen this one before and wow, what an incredible show! We were all really in awe of this production. Everything about it was super great! So much about the staging and sets were so creative and innovative. We were all blown away. At the show, the cruise director told us that we might make another attempt at docking at CC. It was heavy on the “maybe” and “might” and “possibly.” We were all impressed with how incredibly noncommittal he was.

Between the show and dinner we would have normally had the first part of the pirate festivities. It was, in fact, pirate night, but we opted not to get all dressed up. We also had so much other baggage, with this vacation being both cruise and parks, and it just felt like more than I wanted to deal with. We just wore some themed t-shirts instead. Anyway, at some point in the evening, we were informed that the pirate deck party and fireworks were canceled because we were sailing back into the terrible weather. For the most part, the captain had been able to sail us out of the terrible weather, but we were done making donuts and had to start sailing back the other way.

So instead, we continued our game of Midship Detective Agency. After playing that for a bit (we still weren’t done - this one was long!), we went to pirate trivia. We also lost spectacularly at pirate trivia, as per usual. At one point the chipmunks accidentally crashed the trivia, which was pretty funny. I love those kinds of spontaneous moments. Then we went to dinner, this time in Royal Palace. Thankfully, being a 3-night, we got the Royal Palace menu instead of the pirate menu as none of us are fans of the pirate menu. Dinner was lovely (I think this is everyone’s favorite menu) and after dinner we played some more Midship Detective until it was time for bed.

Sea Day, or perhaps we can try Castaway Cay? - Sunday, June 5, 2022

I woke up at 6:15 AM, made my way to the bathroom and changed into my running costume. I quietly snuck out of the room and made my way to deck 4 where I ran the track as the sun rose. What a beautiful morning! I watched a crew member emerge from a door, throw her arms wide and exclaim “Ah, SUN!!!” I stopped and returned her grin and enjoyment of the beautiful morning. I finished up a little after 7 and made my way up to deck 11 for a snack before waking up Emmaline and Roger at 7:45.

I couldn’t figure out what was going on. It was an amazing sunny day and the water looked great. Not too much wind. I had a good feeling. But our approach was incredibly slow and I saw CC, but it was far far in the distance. By 8:00, I was starting to wonder what the plan was. The day before, our all ashore time was 8:30 and I knew we needed to already be there if we were going to do that. But as we ate breakfast, we could see we were slowly making our way. Finally, while we were finishing breakfast, at around 8:45 we started backing in and once we were in, everyone outside at Cabana’s cheered. We made it!

For the first time ever, we had booked an excursion at CC. Of course, it had been automatically canceled the day before and I wasn’t sure what was going to happen with it now that we were able to dock. We were supposed to do the walking and kayak tour of the island from 9-12. The ship wasn’t even cleared and it was coming up on 9:00. Finally, at 9:30 the ship was cleared to go ashore and we were told we would have an extra hour there (5:30 all aboard time, vs. 4:30). I chatted the Port Adventures team in the app to see if they could tell us what was up. They said that we would have to check in once on the island. That sounded super up in the air and we weren’t sure what to do. Roger suggested maybe we rent some bikes instead. That sounded good to all of us!

We took our time getting ready and went ashore around 10:15, making it to the bike rental kiosk around 10:30. There was a lot of standing water on the island and lots of palm fronds were down. People were cleaning up and still working on getting things sorted out from the storm. As we walked toward the tram stop, we saw a sign that said all the excursions were canceled. I imagine they just couldn’t get all the excursion operators over from Abaco on a Sunday when they had all been prepared to work on a Saturday instead.

Bike rental was for an hour “island time” so they didn’t actually care when we returned them (in fact, nobody actually paid attention to who we were when we returned them). But an hour was really enough to leisurely tool around and see everything. The bike course basically makes almost the same path as the 5k route (with a little extra thrown in) so we did that route, which Roger and I had both done in the CC5k (he’s done it two or three times and I’ve done it once). We all had a lot of fun riding bikes and we were all definitely glad we chose to do that.

We went to “Cookies, Too” for lunch, which was meh. We all lamented how good the food was at Coco Cay (Royal Caribbean’s private island) and wished DCL could step up that game. The cookies are good, though, and the soft serve on the island is somehow superior to the soft serve on the ship. I’ve heard one theory that it’s because it sits in the machines for longer before serving up so it’s nice and cold and solid.

After lunch, we went back to the nearly empty ship where we changed into our swimwear and went up to the pool deck where we looped the Aquaduck a few times before swimming and watching “Ralph Breaks the Internet” on the funnel vision. When we had our fill of sun, we went back to the room and showed and began to pack up. By 3:30 it was time for a coffee and snack break and the ship was starting to fill up with people again. After our snack, we went back to the room and finished packing up everything else we wouldn’t need for the rest of the evening so we could set out our luggage. 3-night cruises just fly by!

The show for the last night was “Believe” which we had seen before, but not since being on the Dream 8 years ago, so it was nice to see it again. It’s a good show in line with “Disney Dreams” but it was nice to see something different. After the show, before dinner, they decided that they were going to show fireworks since we missed them the day before. At 8 PM. When it was still light out.

This…didn’t work. And the whole pirate part of the show felt sort of weird and truncated. They tried, they really did, but it just didn’t work, and fireworks during the day are pretty lackluster. Emmaline was particularly put off by the brown smoke left behind from each firework. “The smoke is BROWN!? I never knew that! It looks awful!” Yeah, it was not great. Ah well. It was beyond anyone’s control.

After that, it was time for dinner. Dinner our final night was in Animator’s Palate which is cute, but I much prefer the version on the Classics. There’s just something about watching those animation drawings come to life and when Mickey comes in and the room lights up, it’s just so magical. The menu is the same so of course I had to get two helpings of the black truffle pasta purseittes. Yum! And the vegetarian meal was actually better than I remembered it being so that was nice.

After dinner, we (finally) finished our game of Midship Detective Agency and then went back to the room and finished getting everything ready for the next morning. We had to get up early. Even though we had second seating, we had to make arrangements to go to the first seating breakfast because they told us we needed to be off the ship at 8:15 AM for a 9:00 AM departure on our bus to go to our WDW resort. So we set the alarm for extra early.

Debarkation, Disney World, and Final Thoughts - Monday, June 6-Thursday June 9, 2022

And just like that, it was time to get off the ship. We were a little later than we should have been leaving the room. Everyone was cranky and grumpy and discombobulated (as seems to be par for the course on disembarkation day) but we made it to breakfast and our serving team already had us a table ready. We finished breakfast and disembarked the ship, found our luggage and then waited on the bus to depart for 45 minutes. Sigh.

Beach Club was the second stop (first stop was Boardwalk) and we gave our bags to bell services (after a little bit of rearranging) and then walked over to Epcot. I’m not going to continue through the all the details of the Disney World trip (there are enough of those trip reports, but I’ll throw out a few tidbits from our time there). Pro tip: one family on our bus was slated for the very last of 5 stops. Instead of going through all the stops, they got off at the first stop (Boardwalk) with the plan to transfer their luggage with Bell Services from there over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and then walk over to Epcot where they had a park reservation. Genius. Seriously brilliant. I’m sure they gained themselves a couple hours of park time.

First though, a few final thoughts on our sailing. It was sort of strange being back on the Dream. We honestly didn’t remember it very well. Our first cruise felt like such a whirlwind and I remember just barely getting our bearings and then we had to get off the ship! We had felt like the ship was so big and confusing and had so many people, and then we started sailing the smaller Classics and we liked them much more. Now maybe it felt much less peopley because we weren’t at full capacity on this sailing (2,700 passengers vs. the 4,000 the ship can carry) but it felt way more manageable to us size-wise this time around. I would have been fine not going to Castaway Cay, but it was great that we did get to go because we actually had a lot of fun on our bike ride. We definitely recommend it! We’ll be back there in a month and we have parasailing scheduled for Emmaline and I, and then on the Wish in February we’ll try for the kayak and walking tour again.

Now, moving on to Walt Disney World. We had a short trip: Monday after getting off the ship at Epcot, two days at Magic Kingdom (Tuesday and Wednesday) and then Thursday morning at Animal Kingdom prior to coming home.

This was our first time staying at Beach Club Villas and it was nice. At this point, we’ve stayed at every DVC resort (well, only Copper Creek at Wilderness Lodge and only Kidani at Animal Kingdom Lodge but I’m counting them) with the exception of Saratoga Springs (which we will hit next month). I would say my order of preference from favorite to least is: Riviera, Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk, Old Key West. We’ll see it stacks up after our stay at Saratoga Springs.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind was absolutely mind blowing (in a good way). We all loved it. I loved it more the first time we rode it when I paid less attention to the story and more attention on the direction we were moving, thus minimizing the motion sickness situation. I felt queasy the second time because I looked at the screens and the story. If you are at all prone to motion sickness look in the direction of the track, not the direction your car is facing. The ride is just nuts and like nothing I’ve ever experienced. We got the same song both times (Flock of Seagulls: I Ran) but it was fine and the music worked really well.

Our meals were a little hit or miss. It was our first time at Chefs de France and I was so incredibly underwhelmed. Roger enjoyed his dish, but my meal was not super great. The new family style at Tusker House was solid, but I miss some of the selection of the previous buffet. The plant-based dessert was the clear winner of the desserts so I would ask for that, even if you aren’t strictly plant-based. Ragland Road at Disney Springs was a bit of a bummer in that we weren’t in the room with the actual entertainment which was the main reason I booked it. The plant-based shepherds pie was good, but not amazing.

We saw the new Cirque du Soliel show “Drawn to Life.” Being big fans of both Cirque and Disney we had high hopes, but we all agreed it was probably one of the weakest Cirque shows we’ve ever seen. The story was sort of depressing (DISNEY, WHY DOES A PARENT ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE!?!) and the individual acts weren’t as compelling as they usually are. Though the girls who rode the synchronized unicycles were absolutely amazing. And maybe being the parent of a gymnast has made me a little jaded, but while the tumbling act was good, I could just go to Emmaline’s gym any day of the week and see the same tumbling. One of the moves they did, Emmaline had in her floor routine in Level 4!

We got Genie+ for one of our days at Magic Kingdom and it was as irritating as everyone says it is. It should really hold the time for you once you have it in your “cart” (so to speak) because by the time you get to the end of the “checkout” process, your reservation time often changes. Plus, if you’re even 1 minute late booking, you can watch the times change upwards of 30 minutes later while you wait. On the day we used Genie+ I was able to stack 5 attractions for the evening and we spent the morning at the pool. So, ultimately, I feel like it was worth the price for being able to basically walk onto 5 attractions without waiting, but the implementation is terrible and it’s frustrating to have to pay for something we basically used to get for free.

Bus transportation was a HOT MESS our whole trip. After the extended evening hours at Magic Kingdom on our last night, we were all completely beat and decided to pack it in and go home around 11:45. When we got to the bus stop, there were already a ton of people waiting. Finally when a bus came, over 30 minutes later we didn’t make it on. Finally 15 minutes later another bus came and we made it on, but the guy behind us was livid and berating cast members (don’t be that guy) and everyone was tired and cranky and it was just bad. We had several long waits and it just felt like the buses were really few and far between, vs the 15-20 minutes they quote.

We really enjoyed the new nighttime Epcot show, "Harmonious," more than we anticipated. The new MK fireworks show was fine but "Happily Ever After" still wins for me.

While some of the above paragraphs may sound a little whiney, I will say that we had a great time and the cast members were all super great. We particularly enjoyed chatting with each of the DVC cast members at the various kiosks we went to as we played the “Scenic Selfies” game that took us to various locations where we took selfies in order to get a collection of buttons. We had also purchased a scavenger hunt ahead of time from a former cast member for the Dream, Castaway Cay, and Magic Kingdom. We did the Dream and Magic Kingdom (saving Castaway Cay for next time). It was a cute diversion that we were able to do when wait times were high in the middle of the day. It also had fun little bits of trivia and other information that we enjoyed.

Next up we have 9 nights on the Fantasy booked for the end of July (we had a lot of cruise credit from canceled pandemic cruises, y’all). Next year we’ll give the Wish a try in February and then in July we booked the Dream to go to France, Iceland, and Norway.

I really enjoyed your report! Our first cruise departs on the Dream next week for a 5 night cruise! Our DD turns 13 next month, so this is her chance to try nearly all of the clubs!

I really enjoyed your report! Our first cruise departs on the Dream next week for a 5 night cruise! Our DD turns 13 next month, so this is her chance to try nearly all of the clubs!
Have fun! My daughter absolutely LOVES Edge. It's her favorite club (so far). She wasn't really a fan of the kids' clubs, but especially past the age of maybe 10 years old. She just felt like everything was really geared much younger. It's nice to be able to go to more than one. My daughter is looking forward to being in both Edge and Vibe on our next cruise when she will be 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter