downtown disney?

kleigh2486

Earning My Ears
My cousin and i will be going to disney easter sunday and stay for a week. My grandparents live about 2 hours away from disney and we were planning on meeting them there. However, i do not want them to buy a one day pass so i was trying to think of something we could do that would no require them to have to pay anything extra. I was thinking about downtown disney but i really dont know if there is anything good there. I would appreciate any suggestions!

~Thanks~
:wave2: princess: :wave2:

I think DD would be a good place to visit! There are cute Disney related shops, lots of places to sit and people watch, several restaurants to choose from, etc. You can also wander through Pleasure Island and head over to West Side where there are more stores (not as Disney related) and restaurants.

I like to spend a casual afternoon there. I actually spent several hours in Virgin onetime... You could make dinner reservations somewhere as well, or just stop to have dessert someplace.

I recommend checking it out! Its all free, with free parking too! So it won't cost them a dime to visit...

You could also resort hop. That does not cost anything (unless you eat and drink). Go to DAKL around 5:30 pm and all of the animals will be in the Arusha Rock area for feeding. Just go to the guard shack and tell them you are going to shop/eat and they will give you a 3 hour parking pass (not that any one checks anyway).
You can also watch Wishes from the Poly or the Contemporary and wait around for the Water Parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter