Downton Abbey Fans!

How long does it take to be on Amazon Prime? We ditched our satellite in the fall and DH hasn't hooked up our antenna on the roof yet. With a blizzard coming tomorrow, it won't happen then either! We have Netflix and AP, which is how we watched the first three seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

How long does it take to be on Amazon Prime? We ditched our satellite in the fall and DH hasn't hooked up our antenna on the roof yet. With a blizzard coming tomorrow, it won't happen then either! We have Netflix and AP, which is how we watched the first three seasons. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Do you have a roku? I highly recommend one! You can then simply get the PBS app and watch it the next day. I don't have prime so can't answer that one.

Me too! I just finished watching season 3 again (New Years Eve Night, that's how I brought in the new year LOL, I know pretty pathetic. DH had to work)

My younger sister is the one who got me into it, and my older sister just started watching. She had to watch all 3 seasons in about a months time. She just finished a few days ago. She is going to a friend's house tomorrow, who is having a high tea, they are all dressing up and watching together.

I just love all the characters and that time period.

So who's excited about the new season?!

Quick question: anyone know where I can watch the Christmas special? I thought I read there was somewhere online, but I can't find it. Wanted to "catch up" before Sunday.

Thanks!

Do you mean the Christmas Special that aired this Christmas in the UK? If so, then that's the Christmas special for AFTER season 4. Season 4, which airs in the US tomorrow, has already aired in the UK. Assuming you haven't watched season 4 online, watching the 2013 Christmas special won't make much sense.

I can not wait!!! My only complaint is that they should make more episodes. I wonder which main downstairs character is leaving?

Do you mean the Christmas Special that aired this Christmas in the UK? If so, then that's the Christmas special for AFTER season 4. Season 4, which airs in the US tomorrow, has already aired in the UK. Assuming you haven't watched season 4 online, watching the 2013 Christmas special won't make much sense.

Oh OK, thanks! Yes, I did mean the newest Xmas special, so I'm glad to know I won't be missing anything if I don't see it before tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Very excited. I also love the fact that my 15 year old DD and DH love it! Something we can watch together!

I wish it didn't air so late (9pm in my area) because we go to bed early. We set our DVR last night so we'll watch it Monday night. Can't wait!

I have my Royal Doulton tea set ready for tonight. On such an occasion only bone china will be acceptable. oh my I have Downton Abby fever so bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter