Dot's Pretzels

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Recently I became a fan of Dot's Pretzels and I would like to know if anyone has tried them before? Dot's Pretzels taste really amazing and come in many different flavors and are better than Rold Gold or any other pretzels

They are good but a little pricey. I have tried the regular and honey mustard. Sam’s club has a large bag for 10 bucks . Some times Kroger has them on sale.

I’m from North Dakota where they were originally created so I’ve seen them around for years. (Before they were bought by Herseys) I’ve personally never been a fan. I think they are too buttery tasting.

Been eating them for several years. Used to only be able to buy them at ace hardware of all places. Then Kroger got them. Then Costco.

Dot's pretzels are the shiznit. Especially the original. Now there are knockoff brands cropping up and they're pretty similar.

Genuinely asking, why are they special & what is unique?

I do love pretzels but almost always get migraines from them, no clue why.

Someone had a bag of I believe the original ones that I tried. I liked them, but after a while felt I had enough of them, which may be a good thing!

They remind me of the way pretzels taste if you add them to Chex mix, similar spice mix. They are ok. We have a bag that no one is eating and are probably stale at this point.

They are good but a little pricey. I have tried the regular and honey mustard. Sam’s club has a large bag for 10 bucks . Some times Kroger has them on sale.
Never had them, but more than a little pricey. Triple the price of other brands at the store.

Wow, I didn't know they were that much more! (Someone else here bought the bag we have.)
$6.94 for 16 ounces at Walmart. Great Value pretzels are $2.24 for 16 ounce package. Never had Dots so I will assume they are better, but that is a huge price difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest