Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first - a wonder barrel bag was purchased at Uptown Jewelers. My dh had to leave because he said he couldn't watch me pay that much for a purse. :lmao: My second - the medium sketch was a bday present that I had to scour ebay for and buy myself. It took me two months to find the perfect one at the right price. The rest have been through disneystore.com, ebay and a coupe through gals on the board.

I also would love the comic one and am still looking to buy a Harvey bag, but I think I already have too many. haha! Then again, can a girl ever have too many Mickey purses??? I think not!

NO,NO,NO, don't even say such an awful thing. We can never have too many Mickey purses!!!:scared1::lmao:
My husband also thinks these are way over priced, but he doesn't give me too much grief. Especially since I use recycled money from selling things on ebay from out of the closets:)

I hope to see them next week for our 10/22-10/29 trip:goodvibes If I am lucky and they are there I will be sure to post pics.

You should be able to get one while you are there, because it was Disney themselves that advertised these would be out in Oct. There is not many days after your trip for them to be true to their word. Also, it isn't very magical to say something and get our hopes up and then not fulfil:lmao:
Also, it they are there, let us know the various prices please!!!

You should be able to get one while you are there, because it was Disney themselves that advertised these would be out in Oct. There is not many days after your trip for them to be true to their word. Also, it isn't very magical to say something and get our hopes up and then not fulfil:lmao:
Also, it they are there, let us know the various prices please!!!

So true.. send me lots of pixie dust so they are available for my trip. Will definitely post pics as well as the prices.:)

NO,NO,NO, don't even say such an awful thing. We can never have too many Mickey purses!!!:scared1::lmao:
My husband also thinks these are way over priced, but he doesn't give me too much grief. Especially since I use recycled money from selling things on ebay from out of the closets:)

Mine gives me a little grief and then I remind him of the following:

His boats (yes, he has two)
His 4-wheeler
His camper
His guns
His bows
His fishing poles and huge amounts of tackle

Recently, I can remind him that he just bought another rifle (and yeah, now he has ds egging him on.) and spent more than a Disney Dooney having the boat tuned up.

He doesn't have a prayer!:thumbsup2

His 4-wheeler
His camper
His guns
His bows

Recently, I can remind him that he just bought another rifle (and yeah, now he has ds egging him on.) and spent more than a Disney Dooney having the boat tuned up.

Perfect!:thumbsup2 If mine does give me grief I could remind him of some of those same things. Thanks, incase I ever need the ammo!:)

His 4-wheeler
His camper
His guns
His bows

So I must say that my DH has none of those things.... and he is the one who buys my Dooney's for me....

Not sure if he is building ammo for something big he wants or he is just spoiling me...:rolleyes1

So I must say that my DH has none of those things.... and he is the one who buys my Dooney's for me....

Not sure if he is building ammo for something big he wants or he is just spoiling me...:rolleyes1

Mine spoils me pretty well. He did spend some serious change to suprise me with Mickey pearl earrings on our last trip. However, he just doesn't "get" my purse thing.....he says "it's just a purse".

MEN!

;)

Mine spoils me pretty well. He did spend some serious change to suprise me with Mickey pearl earrings on our last trip. However, he just doesn't "get" my purse thing.....he says "it's just a purse".

MEN!

;)

Wow!Mickey pearl earrings do sound very nice, indeed. Even if he doesnt get the purse thing he sounds like a pretty good guy, and a good spoiler! It is nice to have husbands who spoil us! Mine is great and I love hearing others say they have great hubbies!:cool1:

For those of you who have been to WDW recently, did you see any of the black balloon print wristlets floating around? And if so, where did you see them? Thanks so much!

Mickey pearl earrings sounds wonderful!:lovestruc

Wow!Mickey pearl earrings do sound very nice, indeed. Even if he doesnt get the purse thing he sounds like a pretty good guy, and a good spoiler! It is nice to have husbands who spoil us! Mine is great and I love hearing others say they have great hubbies!:cool1:

They are really cute and fun and they are also special since my ds's birthstone is pearl.

My dh is pretty awesome. He sent me 19 roses last year to work for our 19th anniversary. My co-workers were pretty jealous. Even without the spoiling, he's a keeper!:lovestruc

They are really cute and fun and they are also special since my ds's birthstone is pearl.

My dh is pretty awesome. He sent me 19 roses last year to work for our 19th anniversary. My co-workers were pretty jealous. Even without the spoiling, he's a keeper!:lovestruc

that is so sweet... Much happiness to you both...:hug:

I am with you. Mine also is a keeper, the spoiling aside. He is just a great guy. He is my best friend. We are having our 20th this Jan., you guys got married around the same time we did. I love being married and sharing all of life, but it is an added bonus to love Disney together. Mine doesn't get the price on the purses at all but he loves the 55th and the 40th ann. styles because of all the nostalgic themes on them. He is always into the nostalgic things. He remembers his first trip to Disneyland when they had the tickets for every ride. So he did buy me my 55th ann. bucket bag when we were in Disneyland. He choked when he saw the price, but we brought it down to $105.00 with visa reward dollars, visa discount and gift cards we had gotten for listening to the sales pitch right before we went about the Disney vacation club:thumbsup2.

At MK yesterday at Uptown Jewelers, they had 3 wallets in the glass case on the wall, they were out of the letter carriers, but had plenty of buckets in the 40th print. At Epcot, Mousegear, they had 1 wallet in the case with the women's watches.

I haven't seen 40th print wristlets in a while, which is a bummer as that's the style I'd like to buy in that print. Hubby will KILL me if I buy another $200+ purse..I can talk him around for $100-$150, but now that I have 4 Dooneys, he gives me the hairy eyeball :magnify: every time I look at another one. :rolleyes1

(And yet he let me slip cash to my friend for her Hawaiian honeymoon, part of which is at Aulani. Anxiously waiting for her to come home in another week to find out if she was able to get me one of the medium totes!)

I am with you. Mine also is a keeper, the spoiling aside. He is just a great guy. He is my best friend. We are having our 20th this Jan., you guys got married around the same time we did. I love being married and sharing all of life, but it is an added bonus to love Disney together. Mine doesn't get the price on the purses at all but he loves the 55th and the 40th ann. styles because of all the nostalgic themes on them. He is always into the nostalgic things. He remembers his first trip to Disneyland when they had the tickets for every ride. So he did buy me my 55th ann. bucket bag when we were in Disneyland. He choked when he saw the price, but we brought it down to $105.00 with visa reward dollars, visa discount and gift cards we had gotten for listening to the sales pitch right before we went about the Disney vacation club:thumbsup2.

That's pretty funny. We celebrate our 20th in December. I wanted to do an adults only trip this January, but he vetoed it. He doesn't think it's fair to go without the kids. Gotta love him.

My dh didn't get to experience Disney until he was nearly 31 years old. His parents went a few times when we were in high school and left him home. So you see why he wants to take the kids with us. He enjoyed the first trip, but really didn't "get it" until our second trip in when he he'd just turned 40.

I was lucky in that my Great-grandma lived right near Disneyland. My parents ended up taking me there for my first birthday so I have been a Disney gal from almost the beginning. I love my 55th bag because it reminds me of the trips we took when I was a little girl. I haven't been back since I was 6 and really would love to get back to the original....someday.

At MK yesterday at Uptown Jewelers, they had 3 wallets in the glass case on the wall, they were out of the letter carriers, but had plenty of buckets in the 40th print. At Epcot, Mousegear, they had 1 wallet in the case with the women's watches.

I haven't seen 40th print wristlets in a while, which is a bummer as that's the style I'd like to buy in that print. Hubby will KILL me if I buy another $200+ purse..I can talk him around for $100-$150, but now that I have 4 Dooneys, he gives me the hairy eyeball :magnify: every time I look at another one. :rolleyes1

(And yet he let me slip cash to my friend for her Hawaiian honeymoon, part of which is at Aulani. Anxiously waiting for her to come home in another week to find out if she was able to get me one of the medium totes!)

We were at the World the 7th-15th. I know for certain that I saw 40th wristlets early on during our trip but I cannot recall where. Sorry. I definitely saw them though because DH said he liked them and I was explaining to him that I already have the bucket and that in comparison, there is not nearly enough of the print on the wristlets. Trying to retrace my steps to think of where I may have seen them. Maybe at UJ at MK. Wherever it was that I saw them, they only had like 4 of them so if I did see them at UJ, maybe they were sold out by the time you were there yesterday.

In addition to UJ I also saw 40th wallets at Tren-D, WOD, Mousegear and the shop at DHS that sells Dooneys (always forget the name of the store!).

Liza
Lots of pixie dust for you to find the perfect comic print. Make sure to leave some 40th stuff for me to buy. Have a great trip and a Happy Birthday.

Here is pixie dust that they will be stocked with the totes and you get one:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter