Dont miss the Beast's Library @ DCA

danicaw

DIS Veteran
Find out what character you are most like.
They have these wonderful books that come to life and lumiere and cogsworth help you figure out which Disney character you are like.
My hubby and I did this and it was lots of fun.
Now we jokingly refer to each other by those character names.
By the way, they did a good job with us.
We are both like those characters, especially when they tell you the characteristics of them. ;)

This is in the Animation Building, in the Sorcerers ?Workshop? (something like that)
We had to wait for a while to get a book, But it is fun to watch a few others do it, so you can figure out how you would answer the questions.

Also, several cast members were asking people what characters they were like. So, it would have been fun to do this first so you could respond.

This and Soarin' were my top favorites

Danica
T.T.F.N.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>

We enjoyed this, too - isn't the library a neat room? I like the picture of the prince on the wall and the torn picture. That whole area is very well done.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

Yes, I agree that the Scorcer's Workshop was really neat. But, I wonder how they are going to handle it when the park starts getting crowded. We were there last week and, overall, the parks were not too crowded - at least not like I could imagine them being in the summertime.

Anyway, they only let about 15 or 20 people into the Scorcer's Workshop at a time in about 10 minute intervals. We had quite a line to wait to get in when the park was NOT busy, they're going to have to use a FastPass system or something with more people in the park.

Also, this is NOT to be missed!! The Beast's Library is in there where you find out what Disney character you are most like and there is a room where Ursula "borrows" your voice for a song that is then shown with the animated characters singing with YOUR voice. It's really funny. The other part of the Scorcer's Workshop is where you get to draw out your own set of animation cells and then view them.

BTW, the other rooms in the Animation building are films taken directly from the Disney Studios in WDW. One of them is with Walter Cronkite and Robin Williams and the other film is with Mushi from Mulan talking about how the Imagineers decide on an animated character.

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest