Donna In Oz!!! Thank-you!!!

chatty

MICHIGANDER
Donna in Oz!
I just want to Thank-You for giving my DD and brand new DSIL a night to remember.. They said the Illuminations Cruise you set up and shared was the High-Light of their WDW Honeymoon Vacation.. Lori and Joe want me to Thank-You and your DH for all the money,time and thought that was done in order for so many to enjoy that night..Lori and Joe also want to say a Special HELLO to your mother and all the other wonderful people on board..So HI to all from Lori and Joe..
Donna,
DH and I was on a cruise last Oct. and that is when we fell in love with the Illuminations Cruise.

I hope they behaved themselves? Just kidding.
They said that they will always remember that evening in their memories forever..I again just want to thank you for making their honeymoon so special..
P.S. Since my new DSIL videoed the whole Illuminations, I felt that I was there with the rest of you guys. The day they came home she had me watch the video and kept saying, "that's Donna and that's her Mother, and Husband, and that's so on and so on.. She was so lit up talking about everyone..

Well take care and again,
THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU,THANK-YOU!!!

Lori and Joe's Mom, Nadine from Michigan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter