Doing an happy dance

kimgof

DIS Veteran
So happy to say I have booked my family's summer vacation for next summer!:banana: Why so early, why so excited? Well....here's the back story: Had a wonderful vacation planned for this past summer to go to DW and US. Then around Easter I was diagnosed with Lymphoma.:eek: The chemo treatment was in the summer so there goes vacation...and pretty much any fun in the summer :( Well I still have to get through radiation but all looks really good...clean PET scan! ::yes:: Dr.'s think I have great odds and never seeing this again.... :goodvibes So today I booked are vacation for next summer...I am determined to go happy, healthy and with hair! :cool1:
Just very happy and had to share...thanks for listening ;)

That's great news! I hope your recovery continues to be awesome so you can enjoy a wonderful vacation next summer!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest