Does Garden Grill ALWAYS rotate?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Yes, I realize its a very slow rotation and many dont even realize its moving at all -- but both DD and I seem to be very sensitive to the movement as slow as it may be -- but I want to have breakfast there. So the question is: does it "rotate" even in the morning hours? (Hoping maybe its just a dinner kind of thing.)

Ive been there 3 times and only once did it not rotate because it was broken. There are 2 "levels" or more like tiers, maybe someone here can suggest if one would be better that the other for you.

Honestly, you don't even notice its rotating. Not even a little bit. But like a PP suggested, ask for the upper seating as the lower seating is the one that rotates.

I have big problems with motion sickness. I can't do carousels. But the Garden Grill was not any problem for me.

Honestly, you don't even notice its rotating. Not even a little bit. But like a PP suggested, ask for the upper seating as the lower seating is the one that rotates.
Both levels rotate. When seated on the upper level, you see the kitchen door slowly moving away from your table. But since the field of view is narrower than on the first floor, I presume you will feel the effect a bit less.

Both levels rotate. When seated on the upper level, you see the kitchen door slowly moving away from your table. But since the field of view is narrower than on the first floor, I presume you will feel the effect a bit less.
ha ha, :laughing: goes to show you how much i pay attention to my surroundings. I didnt even notice! :lmao: Although now that you mentioned it, its ringing a bell. (very small bell). :lmao:

Honestly, you don't even notice its rotating. Not even a little bit.

Not only do we notice it, but we feel the rotation as well. thought it was just me, but DD said she felt it too. Oh well. Guess GG remains off our list.

At one point it seemed to be always broken but lately is always seems to be rotating.

Not only do we notice it, but we feel the rotation as well. thought it was just me, but DD said she felt it too. Oh well. Guess GG remains off our list.
Maybe its just me then. :laughing: Perhaps im just so enamored with the characters....or a complete space cadet. Or both. :scratchin

Sadly even with my ginger pills, nausea bands and upper level I could feel it move. We moved at most 10 feet total but was just too much for me. It was by far the kids favorite meal but we will never be able to do it again.

So what happens if you realize the rotation is going to be an issue and you haven’t been served yet? For those that had problems, did you realize quickly when arriving?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts