Does Dreamsres email cancellation confirmations?

nhpm

Earning My Ears
Originally I bookes BVS through Dreamsres but then changed to HIFS. I emailed the cancellation to Dreamsres but didn't get a confirmation from them. Then I got a much better rate for HIFS on Travelnow.com so I cancelled my HIFS res with Dreamsres. I didn't get a confirmation for that either. Does anyone know what their policy is on that? Should I call the hotel directly?

Any help appreciated.

Hi nhpm

You should have received an email confirming your cancellations once they were processed by the hotel. This can take anywhere from 24 - 48 hours depending upon how busy the hotels reservation departments are.

Please write to cancel@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and ask about the status of your cancellations - someone there will be more than happy to give you all the details and resend that emnail if you never received it.

Please make sure to include your reservation ID for faster service.

John

Hi Webmaster John.
I made the first cancellation yesterday and the second one today so I guess I just haven'g given them long enough to get to it. Thanks for the info. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter