Does anyone know when GRAD nights are?

sherrie

<font color=CC66CC>On a quest to find a talking tr
I am trying to book for the weekend after the last grad night, I think last year was May 8th. Thanks

Sheri, I read on a post on these boards that the last Grad night for May 2003 is May 9. Sorry I cannot cite you a reference, but the search engine is deactivated.

Good luck. Jennifer

TY, I was hoping not the 9th as this is the day I would like to arrive an MK is a must do on our first night,

Do grad nights normally cause MK to close early for the general public? What night of the week are they normally? I want to go to MK on my birthday, which is the last Friday in April... would stink for a grad night to mess it up.

Okay-I didn't know when I booked but it
looks like we will be there for Grad Nights.
Can anyone elaborate? What are they-what
can we expect?

The local high schools have the MK to themselves. Everyone else in the park has to leave at a certain time. There is no evening parade or FW exceot for the high schoolers.

Just local HS or can any HS Grad pay to go?

My DD graduates this year also.

Sorry, it is by special reservation only. By schools not students.

Oh no! :( :( :(

My birthday is April 25. Ah well. I guess we could spend a quiet evening at a restaurant or go over to Pleasure Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter