do you live North ,South , East or West of your state?

Our province is weirdly shaped so it's kind of hard to explain. We're very far south and sort of equidistant between east and west, if the province was a perfect rectangle based on the two northern corners, but it isn't.

Last edited:
Northern. It's known as Northern California, although the area 150 miles north of me calls themselves "the north state"
555 miles from the southern border of my state. 280 miles from the northern border.
But we are also the central valley. I would consider us more in the middle +/- a few hundred miles in the southern area. LOL We are almost in the middle of the state from east to west. 100 miles to San Francisco and 93 miles to S. Lake Tahoe, Nevada side.

About as far east in my state as can be - one step from my property over to my neighbor's and I cross from WV into VA.
You must be pretty close to me! I'm not quite all the way east, but pretty close. Still in the eastern panhandle, and about 2 miles from the VA line.

I live north central just a few miles away from Cedar Point, about 6 miles from the lake.
You live in a beautiful part of the state. I spent many summers going to Cedar Point. I live about 20 minutes east of Cleveland currently, but grew up further east, near Headlands Beach.

I live in the dead center of the state. We wanted to be equidistant from both the east and west coasts for maximum hurricane protection and no further south than central Florida for proximity of jobs (a lot of the center of the state from north to south was very rural when we settled here). We were also dead center in the state we lived in before Florida.

But we are also the central valley. I would consider us more in the middle +/- a few hundred miles in the southern area. LOL We are almost in the middle of the state from east to west. 100 miles to San Francisco and 93 miles to S. Lake Tahoe, Nevada side.
I have always considered the central valley to be Modesto south. So places like Merced and Fresno.
People who move here from the east coast are amazed that you can drive for 8 hours heading south from Sacramento and still be in California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter