Do you attend Church at Christmas?

Yes. There are lots of festivities and special services at our own church but today we’re away, back in my hometown for Christmas. We’ll be attending the little country church I grew up in at 4:00 pm for twilight mass (yes, it gets dark here that early this time of year).

:flower3: Grace and peace and all the abiding joy of the season to everyone as we celebrate Emanuel together, wherever we may be.:grouphug:

We always go to 4pm Mass on Christmas Eve at the church where we got married. It makes the holiday extra special to celebrate it in a place that holds such significance for us.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No
Those days are long gone. Life without religion has been less stressful and more satisfying. At one time I would never have believed it could be, but it is.
This is us. Our lives have been very peaceful and fulfilled since we walked away from religious faith. I will say that even though I only went to a few midnight masses, I remember the atmosphere being lovely.

We went Saturday. They always end the Christmas service with candles and singing Silent Night. I cry every year.

I attended Christmas candlelight service last night at 9pm after years away and I have to say it was very moving and I will definitely be attending this church again. I've recently moved to this area and I'm happy to find a church that feels like a good fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter