Do you always start with the same attraction?

karemore

DIS Veteran
I have always started my Disney vacation with Pirates of the Caribbean. It's tradition.

But this time DH & I will be starting on a monday, and going to EPCOT our first day.......it feels strange.

We plan to start with Test Track which I've never been on.

I know we're going to have a wonderful time, but it feels weird not to start in the MK and on the Pirates!

Do others have one attraction they always like to start with?

Karen

We don't have an attraction that we start our trip with (except maybe the monorail) but we ALWAYS start on Small World when we go to MK.

We always go to MK first and always start with IASW - a tradition of ours!

We always head straight for Fantasyland and do Dumbo first thing in the morning. I think the only reason we do this one first is because it get sooooooo crowded if we wait too long

Our WDW tradition doesn't involve a ride-- it's dinner. Our arrival night we do dinner at Chef Mickey's. We try to do MK first-- it only hasn't worked out for us once. When we get to MK-- we don't always go the same route though (depends on the crowds/season).

Studios and Coaster-

This time our first day will be EE at Studios but I dont feel right about starting my trip anywhere else-- Course this time I wont be a CM.... :( Coaster was my very first ride at WDW and I plan on keeping that tradition!( It was also my last but I cant fingure out a way to keep it last this time)

-em

We usually do Haunted Mansion or Pirates first and last.....just one more ride, lol!

traditionaly we begin with the magic kingdom and end with it as well. our first ride is the haunted mansion and the last one is priates. aren't disney traditions great?:)

Tradition is after we settle in at Old Key West we go to FW and go to Hoop Dee Doo Review afterwards go on hayride then down to beach to watch The Water Electric Light Parade.The next day it's off to MK and straight to Space Mountain.::yes:: :wave2:

Our first ride is always the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. We are usually the first family on and ride it several time in a row. Then it is on to Peter Pan.

We have bunches of family videos with all of us heading to Space Mountain!!! Had to miss out on it when DS as too small, but as of last year we're back on track!!!::yes::

but it always seems to work out that we end up at MGM first, and ToT is always the first ride!! (one of my personal favorites)

Also, at MK we always go straight for Space Mountain as well.

I guess I had never really thought about it until now. :D

MK - grab a Fast Pass for Pooh (even if there's no line) and head straight to Dumbo before that line gets too long.

We usually do MK first, with POTC. We end with MK. It's just not right for us to do it any other way.
Smiles,
Diane =0)

It's not really a tradition but we always go to Epcot after we first arrive. Usually, we'll arrive late afternoon and head over to Epcot for dinner and a stroll through the World Showcase.

Depending upon which weekend day we arrive, if its AK first, then it starts off with Safari first thing. If its MK, then it is usually BTMRR.

We always start with the newest attractions that we have never been on. This trip it is going to be Mission Space in Epcot. We will stand in line no matter how long it takes. Stood in line for three hours the first time on Test Track....works for us! :jester:

When it comes to Parks....I usually go to MK first. No special first ride there.

Now when I go to Epcot I always go to Spaceship Earth on the way in and the last thing on the way out. Love that ride.

::yes:: :wave2: :hyper: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter