Do they still sell Disney Gift Cards at Costco?

I haven't seen them there for quite a while - just looked a couple days ago, still nothing. May vary by exactly where you are, though. (I'm in the SFBA.)

I've never seen them at Costco in Tennessee, but Sam's Club carries them. It was like 3.5-4.5% off. I think the available denominations were $100 or $500, but I can't remember.

I do better when buying form Target with my redcard where they're 5%off.

We always look but we've never seen them at Costco. We buy Target gift cards when they have their gift card sale, usually between Black Friday and early December. After a few days you return to Target and use their gift cards to buy Disney cards. It's only 5% but when you're getting into hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars it's worthwhile. Then you go to WDW and use an AP/DVC or Visa discount and they're practically paying you to buy stuff:earboy2:

We always look but we've never seen them at Costco. We buy Target gift cards when they have their gift card sale, usually between Black Friday and early December. After a few days you return to Target and use their gift cards to buy Disney cards. It's only 5% but when you're getting into hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars it's worthwhile. Then you go to WDW and use an AP/DVC or Visa discount and they're practically paying you to buy stuff:earboy2:

Yeah, I've been pondering the Target RedCard just for Disney GCs. (5% back, as I understand it.) I'm looking at 3 APs, a 6-day hopper, and an 8-day hopper this year, plus my DVC dues. And that's not even counting food and souvenirs.

Those Disney Visa reward dollars only go so far...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter