Do the resort gift shops have...

houseofduck

DIS Veteran
redi-whip, cool whip, whipping cream, or anything similar? We will be at VGF, but could go elsewhere. I know there are limited groceries at the gift shops, but don't remember seeing it.

I was just at OKW and took pictures of the coolers so I would have record of what they carried. I jut looked at all of the pictures and there is no whipped cream or cool whip in any of them.

Thanks. I didn't remember seeing it in any of the stores that I have been too. But, I wasn't really looking for it either.

redi-whip, cool whip, whipping cream, or anything similar? We will be at VGF, but could go elsewhere. I know there are limited groceries at the gift shops, but don't remember seeing it.

Checking the VGF/GF grocery list they don't carry whipped toppings but the do have ice cream, will that work?

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for checking for me. I had checked the grocery lists (for VGF and BLT), but wasn't sure if they list everything.

I can bring shelf stable whipping cream from home, but would rather not! And, we don't really need enough items to do a grocery delivery this time.

What about the Hess station near the Boardwalk? I've never been there. Does anyone know if they would have any form of whipped cream?

I think you will be out of luck at the Hess. I was at the one near the Boardwalk about a month ago and was looking for flavored creamer in the dairy case. They did not carry it, in fact their selection of dairy products was even more limited than the DVC resorts. They did not even have half and half. Only small pint cartons of milk. If you want whipped cream, you will either have to rent a car or cab, or use a grocery delivery service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter