Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Yes, men who are fanantical about Disney are out there and I am one of them. As I type this I am listening to the Pod cast and wishing I was there now. My wife and I have been to the World twice in the last 6 months and I wish we could go again this year. Disney Rocks!!
:banana:

Well I am nearly the oldest in my group at 47. . .lol. Nice to meet you. . .

Big thrill rides. . .at DCA you want to ride TOT, Grizzly River Rapids, Soarin and California Screamin. At DL, you want to make sure to ride Star Tours, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and of course Pirates of the Caribbean. . .

Those would be my MAJOR must rides. . .

Nice to meet you and We like the same type rides ...Ive only been to WDW and we didnt get to ride RnR due to rehab.. but we rode everything there in all the parks over and over.... but nobody want to go to DTD but me after we finished the parks at 10pm...go figure.. I walked them to death...lol ...I did finally talk 2 of them into going with me the other just wanted to go to sleep. Hey..I had never been and wanted to experiance everything Disney Orlando had to offer ,..we even played the tough mini golf course. We didnt go to water parks though...but we did go swimming in our AS Music pool a few mornings before the parks. So Im a new Disney Fanatic. I was in Disney hybernation since I was a kid and one trip to WDW is all it took..Im enjoy reading Trip Reports and may even start a pre trippie...who knows...lol
Ok, next question ...we plan to eat most meals off property to save money ...do you know of any good eatery deals close to the parks we are getting a rental car? We might tour Hollywood Bld as well...not sure
Also what are the best shows DLR/DCA?

AK is my Favorite, besides MK :)
I could ride the safari all day if I could.

Maybe i just might one day :lmao:

:thumbsup2 That would be great if you got an early start when they wernt hidding from the heat...I grew up watching worderfull world of disney, Wild Kingdom, Ocean Adventures of Jaques Coustoe (sp?) Now I watch the travel channel and animal planet alot
I enjoy trying foods from different cultures so Im wondering if the west cost has its own unique cusine? Anyone care to comment? other than my bad spelling...lol

Okay Disneyland food outside of the park . . .Well, the Jolly Roger restaurant across the street is pretty standard diner fare and is decent. There are lots of restaurants in Anaheim, depends on what you are looking for. . .

As for east coast/west coast fare. . .The BEST mexican is on the west coast. . .can't get a decent salsa on the east coast. . .and NO ONE uses enough heat on the east coast. . .

Okay Disneyland food outside of the park . . .Well, the Jolly Roger restaurant across the street is pretty standard diner fare and is decent. There are lots of restaurants in Anaheim, depends on what you are looking for. . .

As for east coast/west coast fare. . .The BEST mexican is on the west coast. . .can't get a decent salsa on the east coast. . .and NO ONE uses enough heat on the east coast. . .

Hi, what shows do you like best in DLR?DCA?

I do like mexican and salsa...we have Mexican Rest. in the area all ran by Mexicans so I will be comparing that to that out on the west coast.

I just popped in here and have not read through the thread but yes they do exist. If you haven't found it yet look into the Disney Dads club. There is a link in my siggy that will get you there.

I'm so excited to be headed to So Cal in about 52 hours, and DL in about 65 hours or so!!! Can't wait to get my fix! :cool1: I was there about 8 weeks ago - maybe 9, and am dying to get back... :banana:

Hi everyone, I started a Dis Meet Thread today for anyone interested for Disneyland/DCA Oct 24th - 26th? There are four straight white males in our group. Im Pluto. Married with kids and now my first grandchild is a week old this past Tuesday. Donald, Mickey, and Goofy are single and never been married. Im (Pluto) the youngest at 47. We all are disney fanatics Maybe someone might like to join us for a ride on ToT, POTC etc etc or maybe or a dole whip ( Or a Adult Beverage Maybe at House of Blues) a link to the thread is below to the dis meet.
We (the 4 big guys) all met in college at Western Kentucky University around 1980 and have been friends ever since and had our frist trip to WDW last Sept 2007 (TR in signature by DonaldTDuck)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

It has been a long time since I posted anything on the singles threads :surfweb: , but this one made me :lmao:. My Disney princess: also :lmao:.

Hello to everyone who remembers me, and hello to those I have not met before.

I am straight male who loves Disney.:rotfl2:, but I am very much involved with a princess: .

I remember you! I'm happy to see that you are still going strong with your princess: Wish you all the best!

Dole Whips all around for my new freinds here on the Dis....lol

dl195.jpg

Where is everyone? I do like Mexican and warm salsa but habinaros are too hot for me....lol

Yup, male Disney fanatic right here. I walk into the Disney Store without flinching (and then go next door to Hot Topic without batting an eye). I'd visit Disney every year if I could afford it, and had the right person to share it with. I eagerly await each new Pixar pic.

Here Nursey, Nursey, Nursey ....Darcey where are you! lol ....I know youve been to WDW .... But get back into your Dising...lol

Hi, glad to see you back here on this thread.

Its been rough since getting back from vacation. . .I went straight back to work with no breaks for 5 nights after I returned. I am off tonight but then work 3 nights more. . .and then off for 5 days. . .YAY. . .might head to the Land for that weekend. . .gotta see if it works out. . .

Its been rough since getting back from vacation. . .I went straight back to work with no breaks for 5 nights after I returned. I am off tonight but then work 3 nights more. . .and then off for 5 days. . .YAY. . .might head to the Land for that weekend. . .gotta see if it works out. . .

I hope you make it to the land ...sound like you could use a break.

plutobreak.gif

I had a 7-day break, but I need a vacation from my vacation. . .lol. If I do get there, is there anything you all want me to check out for you?

I dont know enough about DL to ask you to check out anything..But if you could take some nice pics and describe them?....I think that will do nicely. Thanks so much for asking.

I dont know enough about DL to ask you to check out anything..But if you could take some nice pics and describe them?....I think that will do nicely. Thanks so much for asking.

Ohhhh, Pics of DLR. . .I LOVE to do that. . .I might actually already have some in my photobucket account that may help. . .I'll check it out and put some stuff together for you all. . .that could be helpful. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter