Do I need to make an ADR for Chefs de France?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
This will be my first time eating at a TS restaurant in WDW and I don't know anything about ADRs. I am planning on going on June 29 and I want to know if this is one of the restaurants where the spots fill up and I actually need to make an ADR or if I could just walk in.

I would absolutely make an ADR, you have until the day before to cancel, but I've never known it to be a walk in. Far better to err on the side of caution.

Very few places allow walk ins. Even if there are spots available, make an adr or you will most likely be turned away

Always make an ADR. I've seen people turned away as walk-ins and then I checked MDE and saw availability at the restaurant!

Very few places allow walk ins. Even if there are spots available, make an adr or you will most likely be turned away
Pumbaa really speaks the truth a couple of weeks ago some people who I helped plan their trip at the last minute wanted lunch at Skippers Canteen and did a walkup. They were told no availability even though they saw a lot of empty tables. They got online while standing there and were able to make an ADR and the hostess smiled and seated them. Always make an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter