• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do DVC members have to be staying at a DVC resort to participate in Moonlight Magic?

Lets all revisit on Thursday to see how we do.
Sure!
So, at some point this last week, I realized I would be at Aqua Yoga during the 9 AM start of sign up time. DH has agreed to accept responsibility for getting us on.:worship: Thank you!

We were at BWV for the AK event in May. I got an e-mail link ahead of the booking day (maybe 48 hours prior?) and I did manage to book it online. We are on points at BWV again for September but I am not at all confident that we will manage to get in for DHS. We also got shut out of the Passholder mornings because they only sent the e-mail telling me to "watch for another e-mail with the link". By the time word got around that the link had been shared publicly all of the spots were full. In light of that little debacle, we are not looking at MM as a sure thing in our schedule.
Happened to us, too.

We were at BWV for the AK event in May. I got an e-mail link ahead of the booking day (maybe 48 hours prior?) and I did manage to book it online. We are on points at BWV again for September but I am not at all confident that we will manage to get in for DHS. We also got shut out of the Passholder mornings because they only sent the e-mail telling me to "watch for another e-mail with the link". By the time word got around that the link had been shared publicly all of the spots were full. In light of that little debacle, we are not looking at MM as a sure thing in our schedule.

That’s what happened to me. I went for a walk and came back an hour later. Checked my email and saw the link for the passholder sign up, only to find out it was sold out because someone shared their link on FB. I never share on FB, but do share on disboards because they are family. Sadly I’m staying at Bwv so it would’ve been an easy walk. But it’s good because I generally spend my mornings at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter