DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Interesting, thank you! I have a Grand Cal reservation through DVC ... I wonder if that will count? I linked my reservation to my DLR online account ... but can't really tell if it "took." Hmm.......
The wording on the website implies that it only counts for people who get tickets as part of their resort package. It's weird. If that's the case, hopefully they'll change their minds about it.

Still over an hour on all devices! Come on now. And of course, I have 2 meetings from 11-12 and will be expected to be fully engaged in both. The second is my 1:1 and my chance to discuss any questions or issues I have with my boss. I still would love to just see 1 update that says something to the effect that they know I am still waiting in the queue and have not forgotten me. Sigh!

Still over an hour on all devices! Come on now. And of course, I have 2 meetings from 11-12 and will be expected to be fully engaged in both. The second is my 1:1 and my chance to discuss any questions or issues I have with my boss. I still would love to just see 1 update that says something to the effect that they know I am still waiting in the queue and have not forgotten me. Sigh!
Pretend you have a bad connection every once in a while.

I got OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!

I bought my tickets by booking the hotel, and I did not need my ticket numbers to proceed. It did reroute me to a page that I thought kicked me out, but I eventually got in. I am so relieved.

Several of us are having trouble with this. We are all back in the queue after booking hotel and tickets, with an hour wait in the queue for reservations.

I got OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!

I bought my tickets by booking the hotel, and I did not need my ticket numbers to proceed. It did reroute me to a page that I thought kicked me out, but I eventually got in. I am so relieved.
How did this happen? It did not reroute me after purchasing my package. Please help!

All five of my windows still show “More than an hour.” However, a member here very kindly sent me a queue. It went in instantly, I got my three-day ticket and then the three days that I wanted - opening day and the two following Sundays. Miracles happen!

I feel like this is a sign things are going in the right direction, if WonkaKid will be at DL on Sundays again 😆❤️

I had to wait in the queue again after booking the hotel. Such a nightmare, and I might have cried when I was finally done. So much stress!

yes , I never received my ticket numbers. The cs number is not working. I waited an hour then rebought them using a discover card and they came in 30 seconds,

i just got an email that my original purchase did not even go through. That saves me a call to dispute it 🙂
Was this on get away today?

I had to wait in the queue again after booking the hotel. Such a nightmare, and I might have cried when I was finally done. So much stress!
How long did it take you to get through the queue? Not a lot of hope here. Have already been crying for awhile. Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter