DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

I have heard some people are having trouble booking their second days on a multiday ticket so keep all your browsers open even after booking.

Ugh! My brother's browser is all screwy! He can sort of get to the June calendar but it's all spread out and wont let him click on days!

How do we use Queue ID'S IF we get one, thanks
You should be able to copy and past the url you receive. It may make it more seamless to use a browser window that isn't currently being used for another queue or a private browser window. Neither should be necessary though.

I have a Queue ID from a friend but don't know how to use it. If you can help with general instructions that would be great!
you need the full link. if they left click or soft click on the queue id at the bottom of the page it will show a copyable URL code that they can send you.

Been several pages, so a reminder:

To use a Queue ID that has been given to you without the full URL, you can add the Queue ID to the end of this URL

https://queue.disneyparks.com/?c=disneyparks&e=dlrcmeclaimstix0415&q=

Copy it! Do not click it! No, this does not lead to my queue. It will open up a queue for you if you click it rather than copy it, though. Either the one you already have going or a new one.

I'm kind of surprised that NO dates are gone yet. I'd have thought April 30 and June 4 would both go fairly quickly. At this rate, they're not going to "sell out" through the open dates for a loooooooooooooong time. Maybe not at all? Maybe in a week, someone can log in and grab a weekday in May, no problem? I'm curious about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter