DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Are you on Android? I had no issues copying from my iPhone in safari.
I was able to copy and email using my Android
That is what I did. I got the "copy" pop up, which I did, but then when I paste or share it to send it to my email, it just literally copies the letters and numbers in. It's not an actual URL.
DLgal, I copied and emailed on an Android. When you're copying, are you holding your finger down to do so? If so, don't. Just tap the Queue ID once. That will bring up the popup and copy to clipboard button. That will copy the entire URL.

once in how do you buy the ticket? its just asking to link the ticket

Are the reservation and ticket queues the same? Will it take you to the ticket page first if you clicked "Make a Reservation"?

For people fortunate enough to have gotten in, will I be able to do this or is it too complicated?

Buy 6 two-day tickets and 1 one-day ticket. Reserve one date for all 7 tickets, and then different second dates for the 6 tickets.

For example with random dates: May 10th for all 7, then May 17/18th/19th for the other 6 tickets (three pairs of two people).

help please, I purchased the tickets but don’t see them in my account. Just have the email confirmation but no tickets attached

I thought I was prepared for this, but clearly I was not! I'm in the queue (over an hour still) to purchase tickets. Once I purchase tickets, do you have to wait in ANOTHER queue to make the reservation or does it automatically send you there? I keep getting emails from third party sites (like aRES and Undercover Tourist) to purchase tickets. Can we buy tickets from a 3rd party site (a legit one) and then go straight to the reservation queue? If so, how do you link the tickets? Sorry for all the last minute questions. I'm at work trying to juggle all this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter