DL & DCA Poster Maps

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Last summer I purchased a poster map of DCA and DL. Does anyone know a good and inexpensive place to find a frame for these? The closest place I found in my area is Michael's Arts & Crafts but they are terribly expensive when it comes to framing things.

I've tried looking for a frame (ready made) at Wal-mart, Target and Cost Plus, but they do not carry one for these poster sizes.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :earsboy:

Did you try IKEA?
I bought the Dland one, I didn't know they had a CA one!!
That is a great idea to frame it. Mine is just hanging in the downstairs family room.

Albertan mom said:
Did you try IKEA?
I bought the Dland one, I didn't know they had a CA one!!
That is a great idea to frame it. Mine is just hanging in the downstairs family room.

I've searched Ikea too but their frames didn't match. :confused3 I bought the map of DCA from Greetings at the main entrance. I think it was only $4. I remember the DL map was around $5. ::MinnieMo

The Micheals in my area matches competetors coupons. Maybe that would help if you can't find out anywhere else.

I just framed mine yesterday! They fit in a 27x40 inch frame, which I found at Aaron Brothers for $33. They even have a sale going on right now(I think through , buy ANY frame get another marked one for 1 penny.

I missed the DCA map too! Looks like I'll be calling Delivears again!

samkj said:
I just framed mine yesterday! They fit in a 27x40 inch frame, which I found at Aaron Brothers for $33. They even have a sale going on right now(I think through , buy ANY frame get another marked one for 1 penny.

I missed the DCA map too! Looks like I'll be calling Delivears again!

That sounds like quite a bargain! I think there is an Aaron Brothers about 15-20 minutes away from me but I'm not sure if they closed or not. I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. :sunny:

Aw, we don't have that store in Canada.

Delivears? What is that?

Albertan mom said:
Aw, we don't have that store in Canada.

Delivears? What is that?

Disneyland Delievears is a phone # you can call to buy your "gotta- have-it" items you've seen or are looking for throughout both parks. You can also buy merchandise from World of Disney in Downtown Disney and they ship it straight to ya. It's really cool and helps those who have missed out on items or live quite a distance from the parks. :earsboy:

Here's the phone #: (800) 362-4533

Albertan mom said:
Oh, thanks!
Does the shipping cost alot? :flower:

I bought a bracelet and necklace from Arribas Brothers last summer, and they charged me around $7 for shipping. I asked why it was so expensive, since the jewelry was so light, and they told me it was a set fee due to the weight. I'm not sure what their policy is now. You could always ask the CM and they will let you know the shipping fee. I have a premium pass and the CM gave me a discount over the phone. All you have to do is tell them the barcode # off your pass. Hope this helps! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter