• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diving in Living Seas

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
I was wondering if anyone on the baords has done this? My wife and I are going down May 4-11 and I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime. I was thinking about doing during this trip. My wife does not dive, so I would be doing this by myself. Would it still be any fun?

Is anyone on the list going on May 4-11 that is doing this?

Hi Micheal H...

my sister is going to do this Memorial Day when we go....she is so excited. She too is doing it by herself and we are going to watch from the Coral reef rest. Your wife may want to do that too.

My sister knows all about it, if you would like, email her at Divebaby1@aol.com and she can tell you about it, she has read up all on it.

Have fun

Thanks for the reply. I will drop her an e-mail and see if she can give me a few links to read up on it.

Husband wanted to dive the Living Seas last year during our Feb/01 trip, but came down with an asthma-like cough. He regularly dives shipwrecks along the Jersey Shore and was so looking forward to it. Cost last year was approx $140. Will definitely do it next trip in 2002/2003. Let us know how it is if you do it and give us the details!!

PixieBelle,

I have tried to e-mail your sister a couple of times. However, when I do the e-mails get bounced back. Could you have her e-mail me any links or info she may have. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter