dissapointed and crying

resQmermaid

Earning My Ears
Supose to have left already. Well, I am sure that I have posted so much that everyone knows me by now. My husband took a trip last week to Lake City Fl. and our van broke down. He had to be towed back to Slidell, LA. We have had our mechanic change parts and look at it. He thought it was the fuel pump. It wasn't. It was something else . When he went to fix that he found something else. WOW. After, all of that he still is nervous about us taking it out of town. I am bummed.

To make a long story even longer... my sister told us to take her truck. It would be kinda tight because it is 6 of us. However it would allow more luggage. We were going to do that. She called last night said the brakes are going out AND it is squeeking and grinding and not stopping like it should. My brother in law took it to the dealer because it is still under warrenty. Everyone knows how dealers are. They could take up to a week to fix a blinker.
So, We will wait for that. Anything under warranty takes longer beacuse they don't get paid like a walk in.

Carla, I'm so sorry. I hope things work out quickly so you can get on your way.

My DH grew up in Slidell. He went to Slidell High School and graduated in 84.

So sorry! Rent a van and get to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter