Disniplaya's VMGM 2,Wow! All Positions Filled! Coming in October :)

als toy barn still open??

bc i could use a mad hatters room and i got ideas, do u have to be able to buy stuff?

So what exactly do you have to do? I'd be perfect for Tower Of Terror since my VMK name is BellHop :)

AvastPirateBen said:
als toy barn still open??

bc i could use a mad hatters room and i got ideas, do u have to be able to buy stuff?

yes and no. You just make it a show room. Make it look the way u want it.

BellHop58 said:
So what exactly do you have to do? I'd be perfect for Tower Of Terror since my VMK name is BellHop :)

Basically you make a ride anyway you want, it must be a 3 room minimum ride. You must have a lobby at the beginning so that people actually have to click on the ride to get on. And you must have a exit Ride teleporter. I have already made a Queue room and I provide you with a ride teleporter to lead to your lobby. Other than that you may create it anyway you like

So what will we use for the exit?So I can trade it or I can just put it in my room?

The 50's Prime Time Cafe is ALMOST finished, I just need the Explorer's Plates and I'm done!

Mcat said:
So what will we use for the exit?So I can trade it or I can just put it in my room?

you will use a ride teleporter, so once people leave, they must get back in the queue to get back in. this also stops back-ups

bummping up, sorry everyone have been busy trying to get 2nd quest machine.(park is going to have 2 quests) and have not been in touch with all of you... still need 9 k though... If anyone out there would like to make this go quicker plz pm yeti codes since i use a mac and the game only works on pc's

They would be greatly appreciated :)

-Disniplaya

You don't have the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. If it is not taken I would love to do Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

DisIvyCo said:
You don't have the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. If it is not taken I would love to do Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

yes i realized that a few days a go and thought i was crazy. Yes you may. I will pm you soon with more information

Swimmingneno you may do Hula's Churros :) I'll give you more info soon

laxplaya1346 said:
-Indiana Jones Spectacular(Maybe Pirate may be doing)

Just got back home from Costa Rica-- I would still love to do the Indy Spectacular.

One question though... Should I make it a ride (a'la Indiana Jones Adventures) or is it going to look all Indy-ish where people can walk around?

Or... I can make a Temple where people can walk around/get on carts?

DisIvyCo said:
Hey there I am done with my room if you want to see it. I am on right now. :)

awesome. Sorry but as you see in my sign, that i have been banned. My mule's name is still being approved so i will around to see it soon. Just have a pair of door teleporters and ride teleporters ready for when i am unbanned.

I would like to have Tower of Terror! But if you don't have it open, I'll make Star Tours. :thumbsup2

Jackoman said:
I would like to have Tower of Terror! But if you don't have it open, I'll make Star Tours. :thumbsup2

Tower of Terror it is then! I believe someone had it but they never replied to me when i asked them 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter